0.103: Happy Holidays, Service calls, StarLine, GeoNet NZ and Proxmox

I had to delete all my containers and do a fresh install, then restore. Wasn’t too bad

0.013 seems to have broken the Ambient PWS integration. I tried rebooting and re-adding the integration without success. I have reverted to 0.102.3 and will try to troubleshoot this weekend when I have more time.

If anyone is experiencing errors and cannot boot up or you can at least login than get into loader loop u can use this link to roll back to 0.102.3 it worked for me.

Here is the roolback fix use chrome/Firefox:

Although I was able to fix my issues this time, for future reference when problems with new versions occur:

Even without a snapshot you can install the previous version of homeassistant. There are several ways to do this.

Here is how I do it:

Open homeassistant in google chrome (may work with other browsers?).

Right click on the web-page.

Choose “Inspect” from the menu

Select the “Console” tab in the window.

Paste the following in the console window:

javascript:document.querySelector(‘home-assistant’).hass.callApi(‘post’, ‘hassio/homeassistant/update’, {version: ‘0.102.3’})

You can change the version to whichever you need.

This will roll back or update homeassistant to whichever version you specify.

3 Likes

Does the WLED white value work as expected on your setup?
I can’t get it to light up the white led only and leaving the RGB lights off giving a true white light. The brightness slider seems to affect the master brightness - so trying to turn off the RGB lights turns off the white channel too.

Does it work with the wled app or in the webui for you?

Same for me

Yes, perfectly. And it did give me a true white light in 0.102 setting the color wheel to white. But now setting the color wheel to white produces the blueish color with RGB lights.

Tried deleting the from wled integration ,reboot Home Assistant and recreate?

Any idea’s on Nabu Casa Remote Control feature? It worked for me on 102.3

Now it says:

Remote Control
Remote access is being prepared. We will notify you when it’s ready.

Then I signed out, try to log back in from Home Assistant into Home Assistant Cloud, but it keeps trying to log in…

1 Like

I had this issue and it was resolved by just installing the pylutron module (‘pip install pylutron’) and restarting home assistant. I am running home assistant stand-alone on a linux distro.

Updating has caused my google Homes to not find any of the devices now for some reason since updating?? And my 2.0 app got a 503 error?

Read this and then ask a proper question

I am getting a similar error to others. I assume it is something that has to be done with the next minor release?

This is with using Hassio

Failed config
General Errors:
- Component error: wemo - No module named ‘netdisco’

Do you have default_config: in your configuration? I am not seeing that error for wemo.

Nope, no default_config: in the configuration.

well try adding it…

nothing changed, same error. I will fiddle around with it in the morning. Time for bed lol

Same for me

I updated one of my HA instances to 0.103, and now I see an error I have never seen before :

ERROR (SyncWorker_1) [homeassistant.components.zeroconf] Home Assistant instance with identical name present in the local network

A brief note for anyone having problems with this release; I’d read the breaking changes, and thought ‘no problem, I’ll fix those after the release’ but as one of the integrations I had which was affected was in the configuration.yaml (todoist) it stopped the frontend loading. I removed this completely from there and the frontend came back up.

1 Like