0.103 "Watchdog found a problem with Home Assistant Docker", Memory Leak, Deconz

Home Assistant running on my rpi3b for ~6 month now and work very well. I use it with Deconz and Conbee II stick to control my zigbee lights. I use a SanDisk Extreme 64GB sd card and a power adapter from goobay with 3,1A/5V.

I use these addons:

• SSH Server
  • Configurator
  • Deconz
    (all up2date)

and these integrations:

• weather
  • notify

Since I updated to 103.x my system reboots every few hours (this takes few minutes). The red and green LED on my pi are then continuously on (not flashing anymore). After 103 update and the reboots I saw that my HassOS was very old (v2.x) and updated it to 3.7. Unfortunately, that didn’t solve the problem either. In the hassio system log is a Warning about a Watchdog problem:

Watchdog found a problem with Home Assistant Docker

Today I delete the sd card and create a fresh basic HA installation. Then restore my hassio backup. Everything runs fine until now. Then the watchdog bites again :frowning:

Log (timestamp is not my local time, +1h):

19-12-22 15:57:58 WARNING (MainThread) [hassio.tasks] Watchdog found a problem with Home Assistant Docker!
19-12-22 15:57:58 INFO (SyncWorker_9) [hassio.docker.interface] Start homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant
19-12-22 15:58:34 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.homeassistant] Detect a running Home Assistant instance

CPU/Mem log:
2019-12-22 17_00_27-Home Assistant

2019-12-22 18_24_07-Home Assistant

Some sort of memory leak???

Github:

At 17:30 (5:30pm) I deactivated the deconz addon. I know that in the past the system reboots/hangs every 100min. But until now the memory useage is still at normal level of 25%. So I think the Deconz addon is the problem!

EDIT:

Fixed: