0.105: Safe mode, Headers & Footers, New Zones Editor, Garmin, Sighthound

@Mariusthvdb I have the same errors for the Hue. Did you figured out what the problem is?

Well … I am running Core in the official docker … so I guess there is no way of checking the config prior… Right? Or have i missed that option/parameter?

I tried that but it didn’t work, then I commented out my Netatmo stuff and it sprung to life, I guess that breaking change was more breaking than I thought.

Currently when adding a new zone with the UI, the latitude and longitude always appears to default to the same as the home location. It would be nice if it could default to your current location, if this is available (e.g. from the person entity associated with your user if you have linked them).

I was having issues with the updates as well - for the Core version - “404 Client Error Not Found” and for the Host system - “Can’t fetch versions…”.
If you have enough free space on your system try to click on the System tab and Reboot the Host. After that try to update. It works here.

Good luck!

AH yes I did that too. Again the LOG is not working well, not advising which is the real problem

This is a good question. I guess not, but it would be a useful feature.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. Are you running HA or core?

I’m running core, it’s all sorted now, it seems that it was caused by the Netatmo breaking change which I wrongly assumed would just give me a configuration error rather than explode everything :rofl:

2 Likes

Oops :grimacing: That was not planned.

1 Like

Same here. I reverted back to my snapshot. They definitely broke something when they were messing around with the google assistant code.

1 Like

This version broke my google assistant integration. Tried unlinking and relinking in the google home app but it won’t let me relink. I get the home assistant login screen and put in credentials and it says linking then I get an error saying unable to update and check your connection. Sigh

I reverted back to my snapshot. They definitely broke something when they were messing around with the google assistant code.

1 Like

no…not yet

only thing related that was changed is the fetching of the light states… as mentioned in the error log. seems to have introduced more issues opposed to having solved them.
unusable at the moment.grr

That is unfortunate, it does indeed cause many problems.
There is no starting this way with Hue. Has it already been registered on github?

Not sure check https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/pull/31616#issuecomment-583776751

Got my arm broken today, so please add if not yet registered…

Sorry to hear that. Get well soon.

2 Likes

Write a value_template on our splint. :+1:

1 Like

Awesome new release, thanks to everyone that was involved!

Quick question regarding the iOS App…after updating to 0.105 I noticed that the Entity Button Card reacts differently. On tap it cicles through on and off very rapidly (like a sort of double-tap). In order to toggle it, I need to keep it pressed a split second longer.

Very frustarting because if I keep pressed a little too much the App obviously registers the action as a Hold Action. I did search for this issue but it seems that nobody has brought this up, am I the only one?

I have a question.
I use the Home Assistant on a Synology NAS with the Docker.
If there is a problem during upgrade, how can I downgrade from version 0.105.2 to version 0.104.3?
Since I’m not an expert, I’m asking you for instructions that are understandable for a beginner :wink:
Thanks a lot.

@oneteam check this page home-assistant.io/docs/installation/updating/

Hope that helps!