0.111: Frontend loaded sooner, Elexa Guardian, Unify Circuit, Acmeda

I stopped using Owntracks and just switched to the Home Assistant App for location tracking. Plus you get more info than you would with just Owntracks.

1 Like

Nice work on the Guardian integration @bachya! I am beta testing with Guardian on their new firmware and iOS app. The integration works great on the latest beta FW and the UI in HA is much better. Hoping you are able to get status and temp from the individual sensors soon. I do have a couple contacts at Guardian so if there is any info I can request just let me know.

Thank you @broux2! That was a fun one to work on – great device, local API, etc. I’m in close contact with an Elexa engineer and am fairly close to having everything needed to add paired sensors to the integration. Stay tuned!

Well yeah, so do I, but the mobile_app integration isn’t really errorfree for sometime now. Even on 0.111 the errors haven’t stopped

And, OwnTracks has a longstanding trackrecord of problem free operation. Which I like to see back on track…

Is the update option not showing for anyone else? I’m running 0.110.7. The binary_sensor.updater is showing 0.111.0 as the latest version and the Check HA Configuration Add-on installs 0.111 without any problems, But the option to update isn’t there for me in Supervisor Dashboard :frowning:

I had this issue and rolled back the update. Did you find a solution to this yet?

Absolutely no issues in my environment!
It all works perfectly but on steroids :slight_smile: - nice how fast the UI became :slight_smile:

Thank you all!

If I may ask, what problems with the mobile app have you run into?
I’ve run into no issues so far, so I’d like to keep an eye out.

there were/are many threads and issues, check this (solved now in Ha but App still causing trouble) iOS 13.4 sensors don't update · Issue #547 · home-assistant/iOS · GitHub.

check your log for entries like:

2020-06-11 17:29:59 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.mobile_app.webhook] Received invalid sensor payload for connectivity_sim_2: required key not provided @ data['state']. Got None
2020-06-11 17:30:00 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.mobile_app.webhook] Received invalid sensor payload for connectivity_sim_2: required key not provided @ data['state']. Got None
2020-06-11 17:35:54 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.websocket_api.http.connection.2710894704] Connection closed by client
2020-06-11 17:35:55 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.mobile_app.webhook] Received invalid sensor payload for connectivity_sim_2: required key not provided @ data['state']. Got None

Ah apple hardware, runs like silk on Android (at least for me and the family).

1 Like

tbh, no, it only appeared to my setup today, after updating to 0.111.

having said that, I have since restarted more than a couple of times because of other integrations etc, and seems the error has disappeared, though, I am not sure why it was there in the first place, so the tts: action might not have been triggered yet again.

You can just hide those errors in the log you know. Nothing is ever error free.

seems there’s a new version of the app on the horizon tackling the erroneous second sim sensor. So fingers crossed…

also, since we’re all beta testers here, we should report errors and not hide them :wink:

This is a 3+ year old error. You can hide it at this point :wink:

?? which error are you referring too? I was responding to the connectivity_sim_2 error? which has been around in various incarnations since beginning of 2020?

and the tts: error was new to me tbh.

Oh it’s been around longer than that. I had it on just about every version of the app in different forms.

Good work guys! It is more snappy!!!

Supervisor -> System -> reload

It will show then.

Gave that a try but still not working for me. I’m on Supervisor Version 227 and it’s telling me that 227 is the latest.

Are we talking about supervisor or HA ? If supervisor does not show the update button for HA while there is definitely an update available, go to supervisor -> system , hit reload, go back to supervisor -> dashboard, the update button for HA will show. I don’t know if this trick works for supervisor, and anyway, 227 is the latest.