0.112: Making things faster; Logbook & History

It worked for me without issue. Entities were retained.

1 Like

Looks like the first 5 lines just are “displayed” above the screen.

I’ve putted a dot on the first line and gave it a couple enters afterwards (first line should not be empty) and the output starting at line 6 shows.

I am running HassIO on a Pi.

Does the new Database disturb an connected InfluxDB in some way?

Hi again,

Anyone else seen this, when adding a second Aqara Gateway through the Integration page. I have seen other people successfully have integrated 2 gateways when it was setup through the configuration.yaml file:

I did also try entering the IP of the Home Assistant unit, but that did not do a difference.

Looks like the first 5 lines just are “displayed” above the screen.

I’ve putted a dot on the first line and gave it a couple enters afterwards (first line should not be empty) and the output starting at line 6 shows.

See : The top of templates dev tools was hidden behind the header by bramkragten · Pull Request #6297 · home-assistant/frontend · GitHub

I think you need to put it’s IP address there, not ‘any’

Unfortunately that gives an error:

Why redact the internal ip address, it’s not a security issue ?

1 Like

Habit I guess :wink:

Thanks, I can’t wait in that case. Was a pain managing so many entities without a quick way to view them all!

Also loving these upgrades, big thanks to everyone who keeps moving content from tank to the front end (I don’t mind writing yaml for complex tasks/automations, but for integrations it’s just way nicer to do it through a front end)

I’m seeing some problems with my Danalock after the upgrade.
It doesn’t react on lock/unlock commands.
It doesn’t show the status correctly either.
So my guess is that something is up with the secure key, as that needs to be the same all around.

I turned off the ufw in ubuntu and the registration went fine

I’m running this on a NUC so I am not sure what to do here?
No Ubuntu, just the Hass NUC image.

Then I don’t think you have a firewall and that is not your problem.

Are you sure you used the local ip address of home assistant in the dialog?

If you did, post an issue on github.

It’s surprisingly common here.
But I like that people do it because it makes me giggle each time.

2 Likes

Ok, that is really interesting. As an experiment I shut down the pve host completely, turned it off. And then started it back up, and now the z-wave danalock works again, and shows ready. Very interesting…

Yeah I am pretty sure, so I will try to figure out where to post it. Thanks.

Thanks for the new delivery of HAC
Running just fine even at version .0
No impact on CPU/RAM perf noticed so far even with 100+ devices

Great job!

Got this error when trying to update in my log?

20-07-01 21:08:45 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.api.proxy] Home Assistant WebSocket API request running
20-07-01 21:09:12 ERROR (SyncWorker_13) [supervisor.docker.interface] Can’t install homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant:0.112.0 -> 404 Client Error: Not Found (“no such image: homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant:0.112.0: No such image: homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant:0.112.0”).
20-07-01 21:09:12 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant] Update Home Assistant image fails

https://community.home-assistant.io/search?q=404%20Client%20Error