0.118.4 Performance Issues

An update on this, I’m still in trouble with this. Upgrade to 118.5 kills the system. If I stop the Home-assistant service after reboot the system is stable but when I start the service, the system grinds to a halt in about 5 minutes. I’ve tried 2 different SD cards so far but each one is the same. I have been using HA for a few years and I have never had a failure on an SD card.

having the same issues, runnig on an attached SSD.
The only things ive changed recently is upgrading to a Ubiqiti network and adding the associated add-ons.

Ive seen my DB grow a LOT in the snapshots, which have also failed, so maybe something there?

as you can see backups were all around the same size then started to grow rapidly each day?

im going to try deleting backups and the DB and starting again with that, having removed the ubiquiti addon.

System Health

version: 2021.1.0
installation_type: Home Assistant OS
dev: false
hassio: true
docker: true
virtualenv: false
python_version: 3.8.7
os_name: Linux
os_version: 5.4.79-v8
arch: aarch64
timezone: Europe/London

logged_in: true
subscription_expiration: 16 January 2021, 0:00
relayer_connected: true
remote_enabled: true
remote_connected: true
alexa_enabled: true
google_enabled: false
can_reach_cert_server: ok
can_reach_cloud_auth: ok
can_reach_cloud: ok

host_os: Home Assistant OS 5.10
update_channel: stable
supervisor_version: 2020.12.7
docker_version: 19.03.13
disk_total: 109.3 GB
disk_used: 53.4 GB
healthy: true
supported: true
board: rpi4-64
supervisor_api: ok
version_api: ok
installed_addons: Samba share (9.3.0), AdGuard Home (2.6.1), Check Home Assistant configuration (3.6.0), File editor (5.2.0), Glances (0.9.1), Grafana (5.3.6), InfluxDB (3.7.9), Log Viewer (0.9.1), Terminal & SSH (8.10.0), Visual Studio Code (2.9.1), deCONZ (6.6.2)

dashboards: 1
mode: storage
views: 19
resources: 33

api_endpoint_reachable: ok

seems much faster since i delete the DB with these steps

ha core stop
rm /config/home-assistant_v2.db
ha core start