0.65 SABNZBD sensors disappeared

All my sabnzdb sensors have disappeared in 0.65 - anyone else seeing this? Sonnar stil fine…

Also I am losing all the capital letters for non defined groups (like Automations and Switches)???

Ugh! Seems it’s fixed in 0.65.1 and the capital letters seem to be an issue on my iPad only - it’s ok on my desktop.

SABnzbd also stopped working since 0.64 or 65 for me, still broken in 0.65.1

/edit: see that some changes were made in 0.64
“Migrated SABnzbd sensor to asyncio and switched to pypi library”

Perhaps that contains a bug?

Yep, it stopped working for me as well. I replied to the blog entry about 0.65 with the error.

I’ll post the error here again to save having to go to that topic.

2018-03-11 00:32:21 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor] Error while setting up platform sabnzbd
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 82, in async_setup
    SLOW_SETUP_MAX_WAIT, loop=hass.loop)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/tasks.py", line 400, in wait_for
    return fut.result()
  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/futures.py", line 293, in result
    raise self._exception
  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/tasks.py", line 239, in _step
    result = coro.send(None)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/homeassistant/components/sensor/sabnzbd.py", line 152, in async_setup_platform
    if not (yield from async_check_sabnzbd(SabnzbdApi, base_url, api_key)):
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/homeassistant/components/sensor/sabnzbd.py", line 62, in async_check_sabnzbd
    yield from sab_api.check_available()
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/pysabnzbd/__init__.py", line 43, in check_available
    with aiohttp.ClientSession() as session:
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/aiohttp/client.py", line 742, in __enter__
    raise TypeError("Use async with instead")
TypeError: Use async with instead

Fixed in 0.65.2 but I don’t see that as an upgrade yet (Hassio). Thanks for the fix.