0.90: Remote UI, Streams, User Groups

No one having Tado problems with the device tracker? I found 1 post on github and that’s it. Does no one use the presence detection from Tado?

Also, the latest build is HA 0.90.0b7 (instead of the usual 0.90.0) is this intended? Or did something went wrong?

1 Like

Were you checking build status? Looks like it is done now.
https://hub.docker.com/r/homeassistant/home-assistant/builds

Updated to 0.90.0 and my Konnected sensor devices stopped updating their statuses, rolled back to 0.89.2 and they are working again, but have all had _2 added to their names so all my automations need rerwriting.

I’m getting no content when I enter into the “Hass.io” option on the left menu. I can see and interact with the top menu (Dashboard, Snapshots, Add-on store and System) but the content doesn’t load.

I can’t see any error on the Chrome console. I see what appears to be the right JSON data being received. It seems it simply doesn’t load into the UI.

I tried on different browsers with the same result.

Edit: Just in case someone is having the same problem: I had “states” as my default page, I went to the information page and used the “remove states as default page on this device” button, reloaded, tried to enter into the “Hass.io” option and it loaded perfectly. Then I then went back to states as default.

Aww, it looksl ike my Xiaomi Dafang camera isn’t working.

It’s using RTSP with:

input: -rtsp_transport tcp -i rtsp://192.168.1.4:8554/unicast

But seems like no dice with this specific camera :frowning:

There is a specific thread about stream: “problems” Stream component : unable to display rtsp stream :slight_smile:

Just because I’ve always been curious, what are “Beta fixes”?

1 Like

I’m seeing the same behavior with the active tabs and blank page on the Hass.io screen, but I’m using Lovelace as the default page and flipping between them doesn’t help (even with reloading). Everything else seems to work fine, even my iframe configurator and log-viewer, albeit sometimes with rendering problems (some items aren’t drawn). Periodic shift-reload fixes that, but doesn’t fix the Hass.io menu for me. The whole UI looks just fine in a second tab that goes straight to the machine and not through the cloud.

“Beta Fix” are the changes we made after the first 0.90 beta version released.
In general, we don’t add new feature after the first beta cut, only the fix for either current beta or previous release.

Thanks for the link, much appreciated.

Konnected seems to be broken in .90. Had to roll back - receiving these errors and status not updating: Konnected does not generate unique IDs.

Same problem here with Konnected on 0.90.

Same issue here. Tried going to states and back to lovelace. Didn’t fix the issue.

Ahh thank you! I always thought maybe they were fixes that were in a beta state, but I couldn’t figure out how that would make any sense :laughing:

I’ve started seeing weird behavior even locally now, and more so on Safari vs. Chrome. Sometimes UI elements aren’t drawn, and sometimes I can’t navigate from page to page, even when it appears that the URL is changing. Seems like there’s a rendering problem and I had to roll back to 0.89.2.

Are you using hassio? You probably want to update hassio supervisor to latest version, see https://github.com/home-assistant/hassio/pull/967

I am, and my supervisor was updated to 150 over the course of today. It looks like that’s supposed to have that PR: https://github.com/home-assistant/hassio/pulse

Thanks for confirming, I’ll wait on this release. Is there an open issue filed that we can track? I want some of the new stuff in this release but can’t have a Konnected outage.

@rccoleman @paradinglunatic

do you have “hassio:” enabled in your configuration.yaml? I did because I had lost the tab a long time ago and it brought it back. Well I just commented it out, did a reboot and the tab is back to normal.

Yes, I do. To be clear, I’m not missing the Hass.io option on the left menu bar, but selecting it shows me a page that only shows the tabs on top and the rest of the page is blank. It got worse the more I played with it where, as I said, other tabs started behaving strangely by not drawing parts of pages or not letting me go into certain sections, even though the URL appeared to change. When I couldn’t get into the configuration section, I decided to roll back. I cleared my cache and I thought it was better, but it started to degrade again.

1 Like