0.90: Remote UI, Streams, User Groups

Nice release! :fire: Pumped for the cloud access and the new camera streams. Game changing.

5 Likes

No you can’t, it is a generated URL.

Maybe in the future :wink:

Hi, Tado Device Tracker and Heating don`t work more with the new update.
What must i do that both works again ?

I believe that from this release, if the installation is hass.io, it will auto-load the hassio component so no need to have hassio: (or discovery) to get the hassio side panel anymore…

Netatmo thermostat doesn’t work anymore with 0.90, it worked fine until 0.89.2.

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 128, in _async_setup_platform
    SLOW_SETUP_MAX_WAIT, loop=hass.loop)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/asyncio/tasks.py", line 416, in wait_for
    return fut.result()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/netatmo/climate.py", line 96, in setup_platform
    for room_id in room_data.get_room_ids():
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/netatmo/climate.py", line 342, in get_room_ids
    if not self.setup():
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/netatmo/climate.py", line 355, in setup
    self.update()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/util/__init__.py", line 224, in wrapper
    result = method(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/netatmo/climate.py", line 379, in update
    homestatus_room['therm_setpoint_temperature']
KeyError: 'therm_setpoint_temperature'
1 Like

Same problem here. Not able to see the Hass.io pages

1 Like

I can’t reach anymore HA url, there is no ERROR in log, I was still using the api_password under http section method, I tried to change it to the auth_providers section but with no success. I do not understand the new auth_providers method…
Any suggestions ? Thanks

You need to upgrade the supervisor to version 150.

Same problem also for me.

I’m getting this after updating to 0.90 on Odroid C2. Supervisor is at 150. Hassio component will not load.

2019-03-21 22:41:22 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.hassio.handler] Timeout on /supervisor/ping request 
2019-03-21 22:41:22 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.hassio] Not connected with Hass.io 
2019-03-21 22:41:22 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup failed for hassio: Component failed to initialize.

Any clues for that one?

My config updated and automatically commented out hassio: but the component will now longer load.

Been trying out the remote UI and it’s been working well. My only minor issue is that the remote connection isn’t available by default if the server restarts. This means that if you ever need to restart Home Assistant when connected remotely knowing when it has restarted is a matter of guesswork, as it will show Connection lost. Reconnecting… (even if it has fully restarted) until you go to https://remote.nabucasa.com and click Connect

1 Like

pop on discord and just ask if they could review when they have time

:partying_face: :confetti_ball: great works !

is it possible to use area in yaml mode ?

1 Like

You can tell HA to reconnect with an automation at startup. This is in the release notes on the two commands added to connect and disconnect.

Does anyone know if using the remote UI allows you to use the HTML5 push notification component or can you only use these if you enable remote access manually?

I’ve been looking around but can’t find anything conclusive.

2 Likes

Hi. Great leap forward with the 0.90

The new remote connect feature works great from my phone.

But it does not work when I am in my office. I do not know how this DNS trick with the xyuxyz.ui.nabu.casa is supposed to work. I can say that inside the corporate firewall I am behind these domains do not resolve. I bet many users will find this problem if they try to login from work.

It is not a big issue for me. My home has a fixed IP address and I have my own domain and I access my HA via https through my Apache reverse proxy. So I am OK. Just reporting the issue.

UPDATE. It is not DNS that seems to be the problem. In Google Chrome it behaves like when it does not know the domain. In Firefox it gives me a “The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.”

There is something with the DNS and/or certificates that fails to pass a corporate firewall.

If I look up same URL on my Iphone I get access

Kenneth

Should I be able to get to my HA instance via remote UI using the iOS app? When I try, I get an error message: “Shared.TokenManager.TokenError error 1”

I never knew you could enable it like that.

I have mine turned off by default and an automation that activates it when i leave home and disconnects it when I arrive back home.

I also have created a switch that I expose to HomeKit so I can turn it off an on remotely too. :slight_smile:

1 Like