0.91: More streaming, better Zigbee, cameras with ESPHome

seems ok now

Yep, just after some refreshes it works for me too now. =)

Does anyone know how to deal with this situation in the light of this:

I have a custom component based on rflink, just a few changes.
My HA writes LOADS of errors in log like

2019-04-03 13:11:50 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] Integrations need to be in their own folder. Change automation/state.py to state/automation.py. This will stop working soon.

2019-04-03 13:11:50 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] Integrations need to be in their own folder. Change automation/state.py to state/automation.py. This will stop working soon.

2019-04-03 13:11:50 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] Integrations need to be in their own folder. Change automation/time_pattern.py to time_pattern/automation.py. This will stop working soon.

2019-04-03 13:11:50 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] Integrations need to be in their own folder. Change automation/event.py to event/automation.py. This will stop working soon.

2019-04-03 13:11:50 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] Integrations need to be in their own folder. Change automation/template.py to template/automation.py. This will stop working soon.

2019-04-03 13:11:50 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] Integrations need to be in their own folder. Change automation/time_pattern.py to time_pattern/automation.py. This will stop working soon.

2019-04-03 13:11:50 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] Integrations need to be in their own folder. Change automation/mqtt.py to mqtt/automation.py. This will stop working soon.

2019-04-03 16:38:26 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] Integrations need to be in their own folder. Change automation/state.py to state/automation.py. This will stop working

Apparently all these is because rflink uses mqtt, automation, time etc.
What is the best way to get rid of these errors? It still works, but it’s very annoying and could hide real errors easily…

The only way to remove the error is to fix the problem, suggest you contact the dev of the custom component to resolve

it is standard rflink component. it is working fine when inside HA
but if I copy the whole folder to /custom_component/ and rename, errors appear.
do you understand?

UPDATE: after upgrading to 0.90.0 (as hassio ha update --version help updated itself to the latest beta) I can see no more such errors, possibly was caused by using beta…

however, my monster-card based card no longer works :frowning: and there are no errors in log…
UPDATE2: it actually works, but for some reason all automation that are in that card were off - WEIRD.

maybe this thread will assist

1 Like

Thanks to everyone for this new release!
Special thanks to @awarecan for the Skip Login feature! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here we go again. After updating I have no mqtt devices connected.

Devices appear to be connecting to the mqtt server ok (though I see that usernames and passwods are being logged in the clear!) e.g.:

1554375055: New client connected from 10.1.1.189 as sonoff_spare_bedroom_heater (c1, k15, u'mqtt_user').
1554375055: |-- mosquitto_auth_unpwd_check(mqtt_user)
1554375055: |-- ** checking backend http
1554375055: |-- url=http://127.0.0.1:8080/login
1554375055: |-- data=username=mqtt_user&password=[redacted]&topic=&acc=-1&clientid=

system log:

19-04-04 10:55:49 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.auth] Auth request from core_mosquitto for mqtt_user
19-04-04 10:55:51 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.auth] Success login from mqtt_user
19-04-04 10:55:52 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.auth] Auth request from core_mosquitto for mqtt_user
19-04-04 10:55:55 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.auth] Success login from mqtt_user
19-04-04 10:55:55 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.auth] Auth request from core_mosquitto for mqtt_user
19-04-04 10:55:57 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.auth] Success login from mqtt_user
19-04-04 10:55:57 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.auth] Auth request from core_mosquitto for mqtt_user

Tried restarting the mqtt server (mosquito addon). No change.

EDIT: restarting HA fixed it. Why? Who knows. Sigh.

Nice work on the camera streams, I’ll have to see if I can get my raspberry pi cam to work with it. :slight_smile:

Anyone using the alexa media player custom component linked here:

I’m getting

WebSocket Error [SSL: BAD_LENGTH] bad length (_ssl.c:2337)

Since going over to 0.91, is it just me or are others getting this?

Hey Tom

i have found sometimes when doing updates, i have also needed to do an extra restart.
Maybe it has to pull down updated libraries?

1 Like

Hi all, I have some Annke cameras that work with VLC and some other programs with the following url format:

rtsp://IPaddress:554/user=username&password=mypassword&channel=1&stream=0.sdp?real_stream--rtp-caching=100

I tried this with stream_source and a generic camera with no luck. I had a play around using the username and password variables with no luck. Does anyone have a similar setup working?

Getting an error trying to update hassio from 0.90.2

19-04-04 12:28:11 ERROR (SyncWorker_2) [hassio.docker.interface] Can't install homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.91.0 -> 404 Client Error: Not Found ("no such image: homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.91.0: No such image: homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.91.0").

Looks like the image is up on docker hub

Never had this issue in the past, any ideas?

androidtv is throwing an error after upgrade

2019-04-04 08:44:10 ERROR (SyncWorker_28) [homeassistant.util.package] Unable to install package androidtv==0.0.14: Failed building wheel for pycryptodome

python-jose-cryptodome 1.3.2 has requirement pycryptodome<3.4.0,>=3.3.1, but you'll have pycryptodome 3.8.1 which is incompatible.

pyrebase4 4.3.0 has requirement oauth2client==4.1.2, but you'll have oauth2client 4.0.0 which is incompatible.

broadlink 0.9 has requirement pycryptodome==3.4.11, but you'll have pycryptodome 3.8.1 which is incompatible.

Command "/usr/local/bin/python3 -u -c "import setuptools, tokenize;__file__='/tmp/pip-install-bi2pd0mu/pycryptodome/setup.py';f=getattr(tokenize, 'open', open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('\r\n', '\n');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, 'exec'))" install --record /tmp/pip-record-jb1wtcu7/install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --prefix --compile --user --prefix=" failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-install-bi2pd0mu/pycryptodome/

2019-04-04 08:44:10 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.requirements] Not initializing androidtv.media_player because could not install requirement androidtv==0.0.14

Just saw a’HA can’t check for updates’ error in my log so there’s something amiss.

Any news if the problems with Totalconnect will be fixed? Its been down since 0.90.0. There was an updated on 0.90.1, but it didn’t seem to fix anything. I’ve been looking forward to all these updates, but I keep having to revert to 0.89.2.

have you logged the issue on github?

It looks like ZWave Node / entity renaming is lost in this release? And there is also no additional information anymore in the dev commands service section for zwave commands, like “zwave.rename_node”. Is there something lost with the zwave integration? It is quite important to still have the ability to change node/entity names. Thanks anyhow for the hard work! Looks just a little like a breaking change with the zwave integration.

Anmerkung%202019-04-04%20152057

The config/edit button has gone in the upper right corner?

This is usually a matter of having available space. The image is there at docker hub but your instance had a problem pulling it down, so “no such image” exists on your installation. Check your free space quickly using df -h from the console.

2 Likes

interesting I’ll check this out

Thanks!

unfortunately that breaking change started 15 versions ago.

It was originally removed from the z wave control panel in around version 76 or so. I’m surprised it lasted this long as a service, TBH.

I definitely don’t agree with it but my dissent has fallen on deaf ears so there is no way it’s ever getting changed back again.