0.93: Essent, AmbiClimate, VS Code debugging

Yeah the graph is definitely sitting higher than it was before

Thanks for the replay.

‘sudo apt-get install libglib2.0-dev’ solved it.

They still work on 0.93.1

No such problems here.

Not without logs.

1 Like

Sure, yes. I Didn’t mean that are all Hass.io instances and we do not have any logs. But increasing size means more requests and Updater stats shows that Hass.io is the common way to use Home Assistant

Hello [amelchio] - That did the trick, thank you very much for the response. I really appreciate it! :slight_smile:

Hello [ranunculales] - Yes, that was exactly the issue. Thanks very much for the quick reply! :slight_smile:

Using Foscam cameras and split configuration, have cameras.yaml, using lovelace, using the ‘stream’ in the configuration.yaml, using the camera_view: live, and since this steaming started I was trying many things, foscam platform, generic platform, picture entity, glance, etc. and this STREAMING doesn’t work for me! Can we have somewhere a nicely put 1,2,3 instructions for this streaming to work. The iOS app gets slower and slower, UI is loading slower, I don’t know but it used to be faster system before.

Can I suggest please that you open separate thread for each problem you are having, and giving the configurations and log that are needed, See How to help us help you - or How to ask a good question

There is still problem with netatmo sensors, after about 12 hours netatmo sensors stop updating…