2 harmony hubs basic config errors?

Testing configuration at /config
ERROR:homeassistant.config:Invalid config for [remote.harmony]: required key not provided @ data[‘activity’]. Got None. (See ?, line ?). Please check the docs at https://home-assistant.io/components/remote.harmony/

could someone direct me my config fails every time thanks
remote:

• platform: harmony
    name: theater
    host: 192.168.1.209
  • platform: harmony
    name: family
    host: 192.168.1.210

The Harmony activity parameter was accidentally made required in 0.64. Will be back to optional in 0.64.1.

also fyi for some reason if i spec the name it still creates another hub called remote.harmony_hub for the same hub so now i have 4 hubs where i spec only 2

i think if discovery is active it build the 2 other hubs even if the remote in config is present.
thank you for your reply

I can confirm the issue with duplicated hubs and will fix it.

However, that does not appear to be something new. Maybe you just noticed it now because of the other bug?

If you’re happy manually configuring devices just lose discovery, personally only use it for occasional testing.

yes i was trying manual entry in the config, due to the fact that it was not reading the proper name of the hub from time to time and wanted to force it forcing did fix the prob but showed the duplication issue thank you for attention to this matter

Regards