2 Issues with KNX Thermostat / KNX Climate

not sure where you copied that yaml from, but setpoint_shift_step is invalid (deprecated) since 2020…

It looks like your target_temperature_address is 2/2/1 and the status 2/2/2
setpoint_shift_address is probably your 2/2/7 (but it has no Write-Flag so there might be another) and I guess the state address is the same, but I don’t understand italian so might be wrong there 🤷

See https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/knx/#climate for the documentation.

I attach a video of what happens

Video

Better fix the config :upside_down_face: doesn’t matter how it looks like with wrong config. Videos aren’t really help for debugging.

It’s also a good idea to look at the manual of your actuator - every manufacturer uses slightly different Schemas and wording - and some things work differently across them.

Good morning, I had shot you the video to show you what happens, the manuals read, the problem is HA sending a different value than what I set with slide or with setpoin
And I don’t know where to look in HA.

The thermostat with ETS works fine if I send a value from ETS the thermostao receives it fine.

is HA sends me an incorrect value, with 28° it sends me 6°

thank you very much

can you tell me how to tell to the map to show the type of mode as an icon

I think this option is not avalible.

I saw an image on the web of a card thermostat with the mode active as an icon

I think you mean this better thermostat, it is based on the original HA thermostat.

I have not tested this one, Perhaps If I can find the time this holiday.

I will test it

Did you got the chance to test it?

My installation being mainly in KNX, I’m not sure I knew how to use it correctly. I finally opted for this mushroom thermostat, for its small size and its good match with my needs, because I have 13 thermostats in the house and readability and ergonomics are essential for me.

type: custom:mushroom-climate-card
entity: climate.bureau_du_haut_test0
layout: horizontal
show_temperature_control: true
name: 'T° Bureau du Haut '
icon: mdi:thermometer
style: |
  ha-card {
    padding-bottom: 1px !important;
    --card-secondary-font-size: 22px;
      }

thermostat

Thanks, got the mushroom climate card working with a Zennio Klic-DD KNX airco interface :sunglasses:

Is there a way to control Fan speed as well ?

Have you ever figured out the fan speed?

I just made a few chip cards (with corresponding xx% value) under the climate card, because I couldn’t find a solution that suited me.

type: horizontal-stack
cards:
  - type: custom:mushroom-chips-card
    chips:
      - type: entity
        entity: fan.airco_fan
        name: Silent
        content_info: name
        use_entity_picture: false
        tap_action:
          action: call-service
          service: fan.set_percentage