Must be a bug

7 Likes

hahahaha!!!

We love you guys. You all rock

3 Likes

You beta users have all the fun!

Well yeah

1 Like

Really like this update, working great, no issues for me so far. :slight_smile: The quick bar thing is really nice also, makes me wonder how I managed without it!

@frenck
Thank you very much for taking the time to explore a way to make a short link to the minor releases! Thanks!

I would like to point out that as soon as I upgraded from 2021.1.1 to 2021.1.3 my ‘weather-card’ card no longer worked correctly instead of showing MON TUE WEDNESDAY THU FRI always shows the day MON

1 Like

Maybe your weather card is vulnerable to cross site attacks or sql injection?

That shit is verboten now.

Take it up with the card developer.

OK Thank you

Sensor of netatmo weather not work

not much HA can do when Netatmo’s service is down
in general if no error in your log (after activating Debug for the Netatmo component) then check http://helpcenter.netatmo.com and you’ll get your answers

1 Like

For me, after updating to 2021.1.3 my ‘weather-card openweather map’ card no longer worked correctly instead of showing MON TUE WEDNESDAY THU FRI always shows the day Monday.

hello i am also in your same situation have you found a solution? At the moment I am back to 2021.1.1, I believe those who developed the weather card have not put their hand on it for some time

@rot Really? Nothing to go on.

Try telling us some useful info. In fact, read this and try again :slight_smile:

What is the last version that worked?

Lol sorry for that. It was battery on mi flora. It stop just after i checked app connection and update. Bad luck.

its probably the integration OpenWeahterMap:

using 3 other weather integrations too here (Darksky, Buienradar and Weatherbit) and they all show correctly.

believe an update was made to the OWM integration in 2021.1.4, so hopefully this has been solved now?

update

yes it has been solved:

Thank You very much!!!

after todays upgrade from 2021.1.1 to 2021.1.4 my reolink cameras stopped to work. I use the GitHub - fwestenberg/reolink_dev: Home Assistant Reolink addon via HACS

These are my errors in the log:

2021-01-17 10:08:11 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.camera] The reolink_dev platform for the camera integration does not support platform setup. Please remove it from your config.
2021-01-17 10:08:11 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.camera] The reolink_dev platform for the camera integration does not support platform setup. Please remove it from your config.

I have no idea what does it mean and how to solve.

Each HASSIO upgrade is a big adventure. Often I have issues on upgrades from one version to another, but most time there is some information about breaking changes and there are solutions.
Now I even get issues on minor upgrades inside a release.

I get more and more afraid of upgrades, because there are hardly any upgrades without problems. It would be nice if stability got a higher priority than new features. And I would like to see better documentation of breaking changes. Too often there are not or badly documented breaking changes.

Have you updated hacs?