2021.4: For our advanced users ❤️

I’m having some trouble with the Verisure integration. I removed the entries from configuration.yaml and added it again from the UI. Integration works but the most important sensor for my part, alarm_control_panel.verisure_alarm, is no longer working.

Since update HA to the latest version Apple iCloud integration has stopped working, I am getting this error in log:

2021-04-08 08:33:32 WARNING (SyncWorker_26) [pyicloud.base.http] Failed to parse response with JSON mimetype
2021-04-08 08:33:43 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.device_tracker] Error adding entities for domain device_tracker with platform icloud
Traceback (most recent call last):

I have uninstalled integration and re set up but still the same.

Just add IDs to them, it’s easy

I already created a PR to fix in the frontend

Its been reported, i would add your voice to the issue also

Error adding entities for domain device_tracker with platform icloud · Issue #48811 · home-assistant/core (github.com)

1 Like

Hi Guys, good work, but i got this strange message in logs "no such image: homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant:2021.4.0: No such image: homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant:2021.4.0"

Thanks for the heads up

I’ve updated and now it says my configuration is invalid and wont restart.

Error loading /config/configuration.yaml: Secrets not supported in this YAML file

I’m not using lovelave_gen or dwains dashboard etc.

1 Like

wow… only 28 of us core people…

gotta say… we are special… real special LOL

4 Likes

It has not updated all day, still four installations in NZ and four in Australia, 166 in the US - been like that all day.

1 Like

I figured that was a low number. I see now its getting slammed with data and cant keep up… Oops.

Anyone has an issue with version ?

- platform: version
  name: Last HA Version
  source: supervisor
  image: intel-nuc

It changes from 2021.4.0 to 2021.3.4 and then to 2021.4.0 again and again.

Hi
Still getting this error after restarting core.
Component error: zha - cannot import name ‘setup’ from ‘zhaquirks’ (/config/deps/lib/python3.8/site-packages/zhaquirks/init.py)

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Thanks tom, I just updated to 2021.4 and everything seems to be ok!

Also logged in as the owner account without any Analytics option?

Where do you see that? When access the analytics, the graph is flatlined for over 12 hourd.

There is a breaking change for recorder and older MySQL-databases. My old NAS can’t handle microseconds (DATETIME(6)) so the recorder can’t ALTER or CREATE the datetime-columns in Events.

Can’t really understand why microseconds is needed

For a noob like me, how should I report this?

BUG Report time!

As of V 2021.3 - the scrolling in the script/automation editor in the text mode does not work.
For those of you who thinks that clicking the mouse to make a missing lines to appear is a ‘work around’ - try to copy several screens of code (first couple of screens it would show) - for this reason it is the second update I have to miss and roll back to the last working version - 2021.2.

Come on, people - it is just a scrolling! Should I rise another issue about it? Because I did so to the update 2021.3, and now the same thing to 2021.4 …

20 gb of Maria DB, i start yesterday during the live stream and haven’t finish yet, i’m truncating the events table it had 27 million of rows.

BUG report time 2.

The idea with tracing variable is nice, but there is a fat bug sitting on a jucy leaf:

* Template variable warning: 'FALSE' is undefined when rendering '{{ trigger.event.data.entity_id|regex_search('sensor.engineering_heat_buffer_temp', ignorecase=FALSE) or trigger.event.data.entity_id|regex_search('input_number.engineering_power_src_switch_temp', ignorecase=FALSE) or trigger.event.data.entity_id|regex_search('switch.engineering_heat_scource', ignorecase=FALSE) }}'

Sereously?!.. FALSE is undefined???