2022.4 Adjust a statistic - show values before and after the one to be adjusted and/or propose average corrected value

Thanks for your big effort in improving Home Assistant. The new “Adjust a statistic” function is one that I really like. I guess many of you have experienced spikes in the recordings that should not be there, but adjusting them have never been easy, unless you are a “database hacker”. Now with the “Adjust a statistic” function it has become a little bit easier, but not fully.

When looking up statistics that are clearly wrong, having the previous and next reading around the wrong one would make it easier for the user to decide which value to put in as the correct one. Or even better, why not propose a value that is an average of the 2 readings, together with showing the closest readings. This way the user will have a better understanding of which value is reasonable to enter.

How can I get rid of this? There is obviously something wrong. I have already deleted home-assistant_v2.* (and rebooted) but this issue stays.

that, and some other useful fixes should be done to make statistics adjustments easy and comfortable.

I didn’t wanted to repeat myself, but I’m thinking that keeping this topic/idea is essential - so maybe we should vote on one request that shoud gather all the ideas? my small list is here