2022.5: Streamlining settings

You are. They had to be individually selected with a dropdown, and only one was shown at a time.

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying :slight_smile: .

Is anyone else seeing an issue with the NUT add-on since this HA release? My add-on has been failing to start the USB driver since updating to HA 2022.5.x

If others are seeing it too I’ll report it to the add-on author but want to make sure it isn’t just my install first.

Still working here (driver: usbhid-ups).

Working fine here but using the netxml driver

Hello,

Since the update, the integration of my PV system via app daemon no longer works.

Please refer:
Help running a script via AppDaemon - #14 by Herbert01

What could that be?

Greetings Werner

Hello,

did the answer relate to my question?
2022.5: Streamlining settings - #460 by TheHolyRoger

Unfortunately I don’t know netxml.
Can you help me what I need to do exactly?

Greeting Werner

No he was not replying to you I think.

1 Like

Where did the restart of Automation, Scripts, etc. go?
Was it removed?

Developer Tools → Yaml tab

1 Like

TTS Baase Url depricated but still shown in example documentation!
I’m getting pretty sick and tired of you breaking my installation!!!

Then please provide a correction. At the bottom of each page you find the corresponding links for that.

4 Likes

After upgrading to 2022.5.4 HA works again as it should.
So 2022.5.2 and 2022.5.4 boots up just fine in the container, but 2022.5.3 fails.

2022.5.3 worked here.

But are you running HA Container (Core) ?

I’m running HAOS 7.6 with VMware on Win10. The following error occurs when I try to upgrade the core to 2022.5.4. During the attampt of dowloading, I do see network traffice rising on my host Win10. And the previous upgrade of HAOS seems fine. What else shall I check for this failure? Thanks.

22-05-15 21:22:18 INFO (SyncWorker_1) [supervisor.docker.interface] Downloading docker image Package qemux86-64-homeassistant · GitHub with tag 2022.5.4.
22-05-15 21:26:46 ERROR (SyncWorker_1) [supervisor.docker.interface] Can’t install ghcr.io/home-assistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:2022.5.4: 404 Client Error for http+docker://localhost/v1.41/images/ghcr.io/home-assistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:2022.5.4/json: Not Found (“no such image: ghcr.io/home-assistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:2022.5.4: No such image: ghcr.io/home-assistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:2022.5.4”)
22-05-15 21:26:46 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant.core] Updating Home Assistant image failed

Are you short on virtual disk space?

Well I run supervised, so it runs the same core container.

I’d like to request a new action type: SET VARIABLE
e.g. on trigger and condition, SET VARIABLE (name) = value (float or string)
then add this to triggers and conditions, trigger - variable value, condition - variable value

I know you can do something like this with helpers / templates and so on, but it is not very user friendly like that.

An easy example - I can set the temperature of my AC unit, but it doesnt have any feedback. So I can set a variable “AC temp” to keep track of what I set to, then use the numerical value of AC temp as a condition in another automation.

Variables exist already, and you can achieve this with an automation + 1 helper entity to store info as “memory”. I’ve actually done this myself to add a fan entity to HASS for a dumb IR pedestal fan which doesn’t give any feedback or even discrete on/off commands, I just track the commands which are sent and update the “memory” helper with last on/command times etc