2022.7 fails to connect to Sysnology NAS with custom port

OK, upgraded from 2022.6.7 and had everything working (backed up as well). Upgraded Docker container with 7.2022 and now Nest works BUT connection to NAS (should be simple) is not…

• Config entry ‘XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX’ for synology_dsm integration not ready yet: ConnectTimeout = (<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f28f9e38820>, ‘Connection to XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX timed out. (connect timeout=10)’); Retrying in background

I can confirm I CAN connect via HTTP and HTTPS internally and externally to XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX, But for some reason not working via 2022.7. I followed all the steps at alternative install on Home Assistant site. I FORCED Within “Network” select “Use same network as Docker Host”. I have other containers that I share the port between container and network in bridged mode as well.

When I go to ADD Synology DSM (had to delete as it was throwing above errors), it continues to say “failed to connect.” For giggles I use the DDNS host, the actual IP address, using SSL cert or not and verify SSL as well.

What am I missing???

Thanks!

In the Docker Container logs… 2022-07-09 11:15:24 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.synology_dsm.config_flow] {‘api’: None, ‘code’: -1, ‘reason’: ‘Unknown’, ‘details’: ‘RequestException = Bad Request’} stdout

OK, confirmed it is something with 2022.7. I stopped the 2022.7 container, started the 2022.6.7 container and removed and recreated the Synology DSM integration. Using the local address XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX and port used with unsername and passcode, it redisplays the two factor challenge for DSM. After entering in, the intigration starts. This is NOT the same experience on 2022.7 where it fails every time…