2023.10: New looks and more tile card features!

Except that actually links to the version :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes, for me it’s back to “not_home” as well. Looks like it just needed an initial registration as “home” after the HA upgrade. Nice! :slight_smile:

Would like to understand this as well. I am latest for both HA and ESPHome, but my nightly backups have pretty much the same size as always.

All the temporary build files that are used to compile the embedded software for your devices from your yaml files are no longer backed up. You only need the yaml. The build will just take a bit longer after a restore.

6 Likes

I’m glad you explained…(and no deletion needed)

1 Like

Anyone else having an issue with Node Red after the update?
The addon fails to start for me. Updated to 2023.10.1 & manually restarting did not work.

Have you tried to update node-red-contrib-home-assistant-websocket to version 0.57.2 (2023-10-06)?

so heavy since new update, so i roll back to 2023.10.0
but great work to the dev.thanks

I have started the update a couple of hours ago and now I cannot reach the Home Assistant anymore…
What to do? I’m pretty new to HA. Use the reset button on the device? Will I lose all my work?

Looking for the key chain entries of my family member devices, I now realize we don’t have these as they log in with their own iCloud credentials …

Is there a roadmap to including more than 1 iCloud account for the private BLE integration?

Otherwise I will only be able to track myself and there is no fun in that. …

I went ahead and restored a backup and updated websocket to 0.57.2.

Seemed to work until I started adding code then it would crash again with the same ConfigError.

How did you install Home Assistant, what type of install on what hardware?

Home Assistant Green. Under settings → clicked on HA core update → install :man_shrugging:

I had HACS running, external login via Cloudflare, couple of add ons… Mushroom dashboard etc

in the iPhone app event log I see web hook failed with status code 502? What does that mean?

Plug in a keyboard and monitor and check what it displays.

You “wiped” the ip -numbers, but assuming it’s correct, have you tried accessing with the IPv4 Ip-number:8123 ?

EDIT: ( ..::8123 ) from ur browser, if this also don’t work, try first with typing(in the console your showing) type " ha su reload "

Yes I did, didn’t work…

try typing" su reload ", if still nothing,( in your browser), type " su logs " in the console

su reload didn’t do anything (command completed successfully…) . In browser no succes…

su logs gives a pretty long log… what do I need to check?