433 Mhz Nice blind

Hello everyone, I’ve a Nice blind with a tubular motor. I have a 433 remote control to enroll and unroll it, and a Sonoff Bridge tasmoted with version 6.7.1. I can’t read the code on the remote control, I guess maybe it’s because of to the protocol. Any suggest??
Thanks in advance

I have a Nice awning and I have the same issue. It is probably using rolling codes. You may be able to utilize the remote as I did for my Linkmaster garage door. For my awning I am reasearching whether I can get a second remote and do the same as my garage door.

It’s an interesting project, noted!!
Thx!!

If the sonoff can control it, it will be ‘seeing’ the codes in the tasmota panel. That’s where to get the codes from. If it isn’t seeing anything, it won’t be able to control.

If it sees the codes, you will also be able to capture codes with it and store them if you want to do it that way.

The codes don’t appear in the tasmota console. I guess maybe it’s because of to the protocol used by Nice.

The Sonoff rf-bridge is limited in the protocols it supports.

Is it an RF Bridge you bought recently, or is it a few years old?
RF-Bridges that were made a few years ago have some magic tricks they can do.

He has Tasmota 6.7.1 on it, so probably old enough to flash portish on it, but I doubt if it will help.

Portisch if it has the right chip, and then you can do raw mode, it opens up a lot of things, but not everything.

I am using HA integrations of the Broadlink RM4 and Bond Bridge for a variety of screens (i.e., projector) and curtains/shades. Both work well. The Bond Bridge’s HA integration is very user friendly compared to that of Broadlink, however. There is a good writeup here (not mine).

Those are good choices.

I have a couple of old rf-bridges. Loaded portisch but never had a device that needed it. (nor raw mode)

I have Broadlink RM4 Pro and was unable to get it to work the the Nice controlled awning. I’d be interested to see if this can be done.

I used the RM4 for an Elunevision 433 MHz projector screen and the Bond Bridge for Rollease and Somfy (both 433MHz) curtains and shades. While the RM4 did the job, its integration with HA is a bit difficult, requiring a different learning process that does not work with the app. The Bond Bridge learned its commands flawlessly, has great range, and integrates with HA very smoothly. Cannot say enough good things about this and it frankly gave my Somfy devices a second life as that company’s smart home devices are horrible.

I recently got Bond Bridge and it works well with my Nice (red LED) remote as well as my Hampton Bay 303MHz ceiling fans. However, the directions are reversed for the Nice powered awning. (Open is close and close it open). The RM4 I have did not work for any of them. Bond Bridge also claims to work with green LED Nice remotes as well.