AC Infinity Wifi Controller 69 With HA

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has been able to successfully integrate AC infinity products to HA. AC infinity had a new Wi-Fi Controller which I am assuming will be easier to use with HA then the old Bluetooth version they got. Anyone have any success with the new/ old controller (67).

Unfortunately not yet, u/Zoommicrowave explains pretty well why not.

Same here! I just got the AC infinity wifi 69 Pro controller, and am looking for a way to link it to HA. It looks like the only options are to ditch the controller and build a esphome connection with an optocoupler or mosfet.

The controller itself uses both wifi and Bluetooth. It’d be great to see AC infinity open up an api. It seems so 2020 to have it be a “smart” device that o it works via their proprietary app… at th very least it’s be great to see some thread/matter support - but I’m not sure the Bluetooth controller can be firmware upgrades to a thread end point.

Nah the controller has been figured out to control the pwm of the fan

@mikeybatoz link? I am watching this thread - nothing published yet. Ac infinity controller 67 Bluetooth temp, humidity, fan pwm - #43 by Cocokola

just a command list to add into config to make it easy to build your own UI, nothing special just the building blocks for controlling the variable speed of the fan and grab vpd…

there’s another thread somewhere I posted that says controller 69 successful

I cobbled together an integration for the 69 wifi controller, got some basic sensors going, and threw it into a custom HACS repo. Keep in mind this is still a work in progress, and the backing api isn’t public so it’s a bit involved to get your api keys. Better than nothing though.

So the only possible control over WiFi is through their cloud, no direct control available?

I haven’t looked too much into direct control since the cloud option was available. Would need to stick the controller on a proxy to see how the cloud communicates with the controller, then would need to mimic that from the integration. Something to look into.

Just came across this. SUPER grateful for your work with this integration, it’s fantastic!! Geniunely appreciate all the effort going into this :slight_smile: