Activate and deactivate schedules

I want the ability to activate or deactivate a specific schedule.
e.g.: a pump in the garden should run on a different schedules, based on various conditions.
So I can build a automation which watches this condition, and let the automation activate the right schedule based on let’s say the outside humidity.
So high humidity activates a schedule with less cycles then the schedule with more cycles for dry days.

Or different schedule for the heating in the living room. If i am at home, it should run 21°C from 6am-8pm and then cool down to 18°C. But if I am not at home, it should run 18°C the whole day.

I know this is possible with various automations. But it should be easier with that. Or even more easier, if schedules can packed up with conditions even without automations.

Have a look at schedy:
https://hass-apps.readthedocs.io/en/stable/apps/schedy/schedules/index.html

That’s the system I use to control my heating.

They would also need actions to actually do things and then you have a copy of automations.

So yeah, just use automations.

Or use one of the third party schedulers that are a lot more feature rich.

I use this too. But I am a friend of doing things with on-board resources.
Also schedy is quite complicated. A schedule and a automation via the UI should be easier.

Shouldn’t it enough if the schedule check conditions regulary and then activate itself if the condition becomes true?

What do you mean by “activate itself”?

The schedule state turns on when the times specified are active.

If you want it to do something you have to specify an action. Which is an automation, triggered by the schedule.

Duplicating this behaviour in the schedule is pointless.

Forget about it. My idea creates the need that the schedule has the action implemented. So it seems that it does not make it easier.

FYI there is a third party schedule card/integration that does this:

Also an addon version of you use HAOS: