Add Map to Xiaomi vacuum cleaner

Hi!

Nice dashboard. :wink:

From your picture it seems that you can choose areas or zones for cleaning in your setup. Is that correct? If so, how did you do that? :smile:

Unfortunately thereā€™s no selectable zoned cleaning for the moment but there will be. Stay tuned :crossed_fingers:

Thanks for thĆ© complimentā€¦I just added new valetudo version with zoned cleaning on map.will test it and post if it works well

@thundergreen can you share the configuration? I also have valetudo in my robot

It has been added to the latest release see here and watch the link :wink:

Here the final:

Just added zoned cleaningā€¦see below :wink:

Here the GO TO

Here the zoned cleaning

Thatā€™s great, itā€™s very nice looking.

Iā€™m not able to add the map into the HA Dashboard. I have set the map into a camera entity. Any thought?

The zoned cleaning is iframe

And normal map looks like:

vacuum_map: 
  title: Cacuum Live Map
  widget_style: "opacity: 1; border: 1px solid red; border-radius: 40px; opacity: 0.5;"
#  widget_style: "opacity: 0.5"
  widget_type: camera
  entity_picture: http://192.168.1.22:8123/api/camera_proxy/camera.vacuum_map_valetudo?token=6dcffa482abfc5abcaa843f8f1d976b7a20324ba12a013e167acbc592548eef6&api_password=hass
#  entity_picture: http://192.168.1.22:8123/local/navmap.png
#  entity_picture: http://192.168.1.22:8123/api/camera_proxy_stream/camera.vacuum_map_valetudo?token=4635ac911e7f680f9ecc52951e0ec7dedec31b8db1aad8924f1aed8dd55a6fcf
  refresh: 1
3 Likes

not the zone cleaning. The realtime map itself

My light control

The Zones canā€™t be saved for Hass currently using the new screen, right?
In Valetudo i can create a zone,zone, by typing the coordinates manually, save these and start the area cleaning directly.

Would it maybe be possible to add a checkbox or something similar (to show original coordinates instead of Valetudo coordinates) so that we can copy and paste the values for Hass?

Not quiet sure what u mean exactly ā€¦ My zoned cleaning with the map is more for you exceptionally cleaning like after an accident of dirt ā€¦ your coordinates for fixed zones can be read out by the Android app floleā€¦ Fir me the zoned cleaning is really an idea exceptionally use case ā€¦I have automations for zoned cleaning

Yes, Iā€™m using scripts in hass.io for cleaning, too now. But there are no great ways to figure out the coordinates for iOS Users, if you blocked the internet access for the roborock, so you canā€™t use the mi app to test coordinates.

I now found out, that I have to take the value 25500 and substract the X1, Y1, X2, Y2 Values of the valetudo zones to get the right values for hass automations/ scripts.

The easier usable way for new users would have bee to just press two times in the valetudo zones map to get values which could be directly used within hass.

Btw: Great work :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s what the zoned cleaning map does BTW :wink: two tabs and u have the coordinates watch the second Screenshot

Anybody updated to 003600 for V1 and with patched rrlogd?

I just updated to 003514, so not yet. :joy:
Did you just put the patched rrlogd in the folder or did you use --patch-rrlogd in the firmware-build. I tried the flag during building but it seems it did not work, so Iā€™m curious whether itā€™s just me (forgetting something ;)) or a general problem.

I tried the flag. But no luck.

Ok, thanksā€¦

Someone has the 1780 pkg that can link me please? Cannot solve the map 500 error with other firmwares and i am trying to find this one to try to patch rrlogd