Add support for smart motion detection events in 'hikvisioncam' component

The hikvisioncam component adds switched to enable/disable basic motion detection on my Hikvision cameras. However, it doesn’t expose switched to control the smart events supported by the cameras. for example, field detection or line crossing detection.

It would be great to add support for smart events as they’re typically more reliable than basic motion detection.

Hello,
i also miss that functionality, is there any update on it? thanks!

I upvote this as well, would really be nice ! Thanks

Idem for me
The isapi is OK for this factures already working on other domotic software

I checked the hass doc and the smart events seams to be working.
In my case with 2146G2, i received no events from de cam.
My events are ok in the isapi streams…
Strange… do you have an idea ?

Please, full compatibility with ISAPI (configuration, events, etc.)

pls test this one
hikvision_next
Currently I gather tested model list, so will be grateful for checking and passing your full model name.

Hello Maciej,
I apologize for the delay in my response, I didn’t see the message until now.
I confirm that the DS-2CD2T87G2P-LSU/SL camera is working.
Do you plan to add the possibility of sending an alarm trigger to the camera? This camera incorporates two-way audio and lights, both operable manually or automatically in case of detecting an intruder.

I confirm that the DS-2CD2047G2-LU/SL also works. Bravo!
Both models, this one and the model from the previous post, have the strobe and light option. That’s why I’m interested in sending a trigger alarm to the camera to activate the S&L.

Awesome, thanks for testing

Unfortunately I have no access to SL models, maybe someone else will add that feature as integration service. After quick research, it’s possible see Manual alarm trigger on 2386G2-ISU/SL | IP Cam Talk

I guess it could be done using even existing version. All you need is a bit of persistency :grinning: and an automation which sends http requests mentioned at ipcamtalk when alarm is triggered. I’ve found an example here Sending HTTP command in automation action - #4 by tom_l