Adding Floorplan to HA

Hello all

I have a 3d floorplan that was created several years ago.

The floorplan was created in Sweethome 3D and as such can i add the .sh3d file to ha lovelace?

If so How?

Thank you for her helping

For floor plans you normally use the Picture Elements card - I think that this card is limited to image formats natively supported by the browser - .png, .jpg, .bmp, .gif.

There may be a custom card that supports a 3d image file like yours but I haven’t come across one. Possibly edit your post topic to include the file type you want to add as a floor plan?

@zoogara thank you for the quick response

I managed to copy the file to gimp and saved it as a jpg. It will be in 2D

Hope this works
Thank you

When I was first doing my floor plan I found this helpful. I assume it still works:

Thank you for sharing
I will certainly follow this lead

Thank you so much @zoogara

I tried to follow the link here above and at the first line “download plan-coordinates.js” I get a 404 error. This probably will mean that this solution may be deprecated or surpassed.

BTW i am using chrome (and cleared the cash)

Nevertheless I am getting the feeling that this solution is way beyond my comfort zone.

I do not really need this solution or functionality,

i was just trying to keep busy and continue to learn something else.

(i’m currently learning Node-Red for HA) this is a trip on its own for me

Just the same

Thank you so much for the learning, help and patience

Yeah doesn’t look like the coordinate card works with the latest version so he probably removed it.

Good luck with Node-Red. I tend to use built in automation rather than Node-Red for most things, but I do find it handy for getting some data without integrations into HA.

Thank you

Currently all my automations are built in Home assist. It is easier in to them in HA.

But what the hec

Be well