Advanced Scheduled Virtual Thermostats?

I’m looking for options for creating virtual thermostats that can be easily scheduled, preferably through a GUI, and that would allow for temporary changes in temperature. Obviously this could be done with the generic thermostat and automatons but, just as obviously, automatons could quickly become cumbersome to maintain as different rules are added. Work days, work at home days, weekends, holidays, etc, etc. The home I’m planning this for has electric baseboard heaters, so each room needs its own virtual thermostat.

Does anyone know of examples of what I’m looking for, or have suggestions for implementing it?

Thanks!

Unclear what the requirement for a virtual thermostat is for? Can you tell us more?

I have per-room baseboard heating and each room has a ZigBee thermostat. So Scheduler card is all I need to meet the same scheduling needs you indicated.

My plan is to use the virtual thermostat so that I can trigger the baseboard heaters with a relay, but I can also run a window fan for cooling. There are no smart thermostats in the rooms at the moment.

Thanks for the thoughts on the scheduler card. I’ll have to give that a good look. At first glance it looks like it might do what I need.