Aeotec Zi-Stick (model “ZGA008”) Zigbee Coordinator USB dongle based on Silicon Labs EFR32MG21 +20dBm radio SoC/MCU

Hey i’, new to Home Assistant and want to use this stick. I now have to choose a installation method. I want to use a Zimaboard with Casa OS. There i can install HA as container.

Can i use this stick in the container version of HA? Or do i have to install the full HA OS because i need Addons and Supervisor

Yes but all that off-topic for this thread so best if you instead start a new thread if need help with that. This thread is only intended to discuss hardware and firmware specific to that device and not general discussion about ZHA or other Zigbee gateway implementations. However first read ZHA integration documentation on using Docker Compose, see → https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/zha/#cant-connect-to-usb-device-and-using-docker

I think that the speed must be 115200 instead of the 1152000 the poster is mentioning
hard to notice, but I don’t think that high speed will work

Yeah that was a typo, it is 115200 same as most other Silicon Labs adapters, (it might be higher than 115200 if flash newer firmware but not as high as that typo)

Hello, here’s the official tutorial:

Hope this can help!