Air Condition Control

Is that possible to control Air Conditioner?
(Brand:LG/Panasonic)

Does it have an API?

I dont know about it, but may be I can built some IR transmitter to replace its remote
Is the API compatible to every LG brand of AC?

If you’re looking to go that route, do a little searching in the forums for IR blaster threads as a number of folks have been doing this for TV remotes and can point you in the right direction. I’ve never done it, but based on what I’ve seen, this is the right path for your use case.

i have a sensibo i am looking to pull in via ifft. It takes over the ir side and acts as a ip bridge

Hi. I’m working on creating a Sensibo component for HA and I will be needing testers and feedback soon. Interested?

If you are happy to build a receive transmitter yourself than try these:

I built one but at the moment i don’t use the ir function but only the rf and is pretty good.

My air con has a little push under the hood. Actually on the right side what you can see when you open up the front to clean filters. Its a rather old type of aircon so maybe this is not usual. But one push wakes it up, and the secod push shuts it off. wired that up to a pi gpio with a relay, and now I can turn it off and on from HA with a command line switch.
I cannot set the temperature, but have DHT11s measuring that, so when they reach a certain level HA shuts the aircon off and on.

Yes one can control air condition from their home assistant, I have been using it and i control my ac with it, but recently I faced some issue with my ac and I have to called the ac maintenance dubai for fixing my issue.And they updated my device with the newer one now I am happy with their service.