Aldes Inspirair integration

Anyone can confirm if the Aldes Inpirar integration is working fine? We need the Aldes Connect box? And about modbus?

Hello all,
I worked on @aalmazan and @guix77 integration to propose a merge of all product integration and add EASYHOME PureAir too.
While I started with @aalmazan one, I finally switch to @guix77 which was easier for me to update and maintain.
I push several commits, however @guix77 do not see them I assume. So, if you want to test my integration, look at Fredzxda/homeassistant-aldes, download and copy all custom_components folder and copy it in your config folder. I will be happy to have your feedback and issue as well.
In the following month I will add the following functions to the integration:

• Ability to choose sensor refresh delay (time between two Aldes cloud requests)
  • Ability to define time for holiday mode
  • Ability to define and modify programs (mode automation)

Hope this will help. Next month, if @guix77 still not merge my work I will propose it as an independent HACS integration.
Thank to @aalmazan and @guix77 for their work. Hope they still want to contribute.

@aerodolphin yes, you need the aldes connect box.

@Fredzxda Thanks, but I’m not merging, explanations on your PR: Take into account EASYHOME PureAir Compact CONNECT by Fredzxda · Pull Request #1 · guix77/homeassistant-aldes · GitHub

Good luck with your integration :slight_smile:

I have been working on an MQTT + ModBus based solution:

Might be helpful check it out at: hass-inspirair