Alexa integration no longer works since lastest upgrade

Hoping someone can kindly guide me on this problem. My Alexa integration no longer works since lastest upgrade.
I have dozens on automations that notify me via Alexa if a door opens at night or a room temperature gets to high etc…

Here’s one example… Thanks in advance. Phil

alias: Tells temperature 1
description: broadlink_rm4 tells Alexa dot the temp
trigger:

• platform: time_pattern
    hours: /2
    condition:
  • condition: time
    after: “06:00:00”
    before: “23:00:00”
    action:
  • data:
    Notification from the Home Automation Server, The temperature outside
    today is {{ states(‘sensor.openweathermap_temperature’) }} degrees. And
    the temperature in the Living Room is {{
    states(‘sensor.broadlink_rm4_temperature’) }} degrees.
    action: notify.alexa_media_echo_dot_4

Upon closer inspection this is the error that shows up. And I have 4 Alexa’s and same error on all.

Error: Action notify.alexa_media_echo_dot_4 not found

Are you using the alexa media player from hacs? If so there is some info about needing to update to correct this issue on their github.

Before it was fixed I setup an automation to run 5-10 minutes after home assistant restarted to reload the integration and that seemed to help.

YES !!! … I didn’t realize that the HACs wasn’t updated. Did the updates and Bingo !! WORKS !! THanks so much !!

YES. I did the updates and now it works… I just didn’t know that HACs needed separate updates. Was several updates behind… THanks so much

Well it didn’t last but a few hours and then stopped working again. Ughh
I did a restart as fuatakgun suggested, and came back to life again.
So I guess still not resolved.
Open to any suggestions, as I’m thinking it has to do with the Alexa Integration.

1 Like

After a second restart of HA, it seems stable and working now at almost 24 hours later.
I’ll let you know if that changes. Thank again.