Alexa not discovering new emulated hue devices

How did you pass the stage that Alexa connected to Hue?
I can Hue essentials app to discover the emulated Hue but I can get Alexa to connect to the hue skill

I have yet to have Emulated hue and its associated devices fail on me after setting them. However, I’ve had this issue 3 separate times now when trying to add new devices to expose in the yaml file in the same method I do it every time. I’ve tried the Upnp, blah blah, deleting, repasting, unplugging the Alexa’s, deleting all the ones I exposed in Alexa, etc. and I always end up fixing it after 2 hours and not really sure exactly what I did, but it started working.

Now that it happened to me a 3rd time, and I think i discovered my particular method that is the only thing I changed that made it start working, and that’s literally deleting emulated hue out of the yaml, restarting home assistant (which I have done this exact process and just repasted my code and it did not fix it) the thing that I did change is just re-entering all the entities again, but I don’t do them in the same order, at least not the first 2. Then for whatever reason, all 3 times this is the only variable I can extrapolate that I changed and it started working and discovering devices again.