Alexbelgium repo : 60+ addons

Dear all,

I’ve created a repo for several HA addons. Some of them have specific support threads (qBittorrent, Scrutiny, Addons updater) but for the others my idea was to use this thread (or github).

I’m doing this on top of my full time job so please star my repo if this is useful for you!

Thanks to everyone having starred my repo! To star it click on the image below, then it will be on top right. Thanks!

Stargazers repo roster for @alexbelgium/hassio-addons

Thanks to all contributors !

contributors

Installation

Add repository on my Home Assistant

If you want to do add the repository manually, please follow the procedure highlighted in the Home Assistant website. Use the following URL to add this repository: GitHub - alexbelgium/hassio-addons: My home assistant addons

Available addons

Arpspoof : block internet connection for local network devices

aarch64 amd64 armv7

Bazarr NAS : Companion application to Sonarr and Radarr to download subtitles

aarch64 amd64 armv7 smb

Booksonic-air : platform for accessing the audibooks you own wherever you are

aarch64 amd64 armv7 smb localdisks

image Calibre : e-book manager

aarch64 amd64 armv7 ingress smb localdisks

image Cloudcommander : Cloud Commander a file manager for the web with console and editor

Code-server (VScode) : Code-server is VS Code running on a remote server, accessible through the browser.

Elasticsearch server : Free and Open, Distributed, RESTful Search Engine

aarch64 amd64 armv7no

image Emby NAS : A Free Software Media System that puts you in control of managing and streaming your media.

Enedisgateway2mqtt : use Enedis Gateway API to send data in your MQTT Broker (latest channel)

aarch64 amd64 armv7 mqtt

Enedisgateway2mqtt Dev : use Enedis Gateway API to send data in your MQTT Broker (latest-dev channel)

aarch64 amd64 armv7 mqtt

image Filebrowser : filebrowser provides a file managing interface within a specified directory and it can be used to upload, delete, preview, rename and edit your files

Firefly iii : A free and open source personal finance manager

aarch64 amd64 armv7 MariaDB

Firefly iii Data Importer : Data importer for Firefly III (separate addon)

aarch64 amd64 armv7

Firefly iii FinTS Importer : Import financial transactions from you FinTS enabled bank into Firefly III

aarch64no amd64 armv7no

FlareSolverr : Proxy server to bypass Cloudflare protection

aarch64 amd64 armv7

Flexget : FlexGet is a multipurpose automation tool for all of your media

aarch64 amd64 armv7

Gazpar2mqtt : fetch GRDF data and publish data to a mqtt broker

aarch64 amd64 armv7 mqtt

Grav web server : Fast, Simple, and Flexible, file-based Web-platform

aarch64 amd64 armv7

Inadyn : Inadyn is a small and simple Dynamic DNS, DDNS, client with HTTPS support. A large number of dynamic dns providers are supported (GitHub - troglobit/inadyn: Dynamic DNS client with SSL/TLS support). For those that are not, you can use a custom provider as per this project’s documentation (hassio-addons/README.md at master · nalipaz/hassio-addons · GitHub)

aarch64 amd64 armv7

Jackett NAS : translates queries from apps (Sonarr, SickRage, CouchPotato, Mylar, etc) into tracker-site-specific http queries, parses the html response, then sends results back to the requesting software

image Jellyfin NAS : A Free Software Media System that puts you in control of managing and streaming your media.

image Joal : An open source command line RatioMaster with WebUI

aarch64 amd64 armv7 ingress

Joplin Server : Self-hosted open source note-taking application

aarch64 amd64 armv7

Lidarr NAS : Music collection manager for Usenet and BitTorrent users

image Mealie : Mealie is a self hosted recipe manager and meal planner built in Vue

aarch64 amd64 armv7

Mylar3 : Automated comic book downloader for use with NZB and torrents

image Nextcloud : Nextcloud for Home Assistant

aarch64 amd64 armv7 MariaDB smb localdisks

Nzbget : usenet downloader

Omada : TP-Link Omada Controller

aarch64 amd64 armv7

Ombi : Self-hosted Plex Request and user management system

aarch64 amd64 armv7

Organizr : An HTPC/Homelab services organizer that is written in PHP

aarch64 amd64 armv7

Overseerr : Request management and media discovery tool built to work with your existing Plex ecosystem

aarch64 amd64 armv7

Paperless NGX : scan, index and archive all your physical documents

Papermerge : Open source document management system (DMS)

aarch64 amd64 armv7 smb

Photoprism : A server-based application for browsing, organizing and sharing your personal photo collection

aarch64 amd64 armv7no MariaDB smb localdisks

Piwigo : Piwigo is a photo gallery software for the web

Plex NAS : Plex organizes video, music and photos from personal media libraries and streams them to smart TVs, streaming boxes and mobile devices.

Plex meta manager : Python script to update metadata information for movies, shows, and collections as well as automatically build collections

aarch64 amd64 armv7

image Portainer : Manage your Docker environment with ease

Prowlarr NAS : Torrent Trackers and Usenet Indexers offering complete management ofSonarr, Radarr, Lidarr, and Readarr indexers with no per app setup required

aarch64 amd64 armv7 smb

image Qbittorrent : qBittorrent is a bittorrent client

Radarr NAS : A fork of Sonarr to work with movies like Couchpotato

Readarr NAS : Book Manager and Automation

aarch64 amd64 armv7

Requestrr : Chatbot used to simplify using services like Sonarr/Radarr/Ombi via the use of chat

aarch64 amd64 armv7

ResilioSync : Self-hosted file share and collaboration platform on the web

image Scrutiny : Scrutiny WebUI for smartd S.M.A.R.T monitoring

image Scrutiny (Full Access) : Scrutiny WebUI for smartd S.M.A.R.T monitoring (Full Access)

aarch64 amd64 armv7 ingress full_access

Sonarr NAS : Can monitor multiple RSS feeds for new episodes of your favorite shows and will grab, sort and rename them

image Spotweb : Spotweb is a decentralized usenet community based on the Spotnet protocol

aarch64 amd64 armv7 ingress MariaDB

Tandoor recipes : recipe manager

image Tdarr : Distributed transcode automation using FFmpeg/HandBrake

Teamspeak server : voice communication for online gaming, education and training

aarch64 amd64 armv7

Transmission NAS : Bittorrent client based on linuxserver image

Ubooquity : Free, lightweight and easy-to-use home server for your comics and ebooks

Vaultwarden (Bitwarden) : Open source password management solution

aarch64 amd64 armv7

image Webtop Alpine KDE : Full linux desktop environment accessible via any modern web browser

Webtrees : web’s leading on-line collaborative genealogy application

aarch64 amd64 armv7 MariaDB smb localdisks

Wger : manage your personal workouts, weight and diet plans

aarch64 amd64 armv7no

Whoogle Search : Self-hosted, ad-free, privacy-respecting metasearch engine

aarch64 amd64 armv7

Xteve : M3U Proxy for Plex DVR and Emby Live TV

aarch64 amd64 armv7

Zoneminder : A full-featured, open source, state-of-the-art video surveillance software system

Support

Got questions?

You have several options to get them answered:

19 Likes

I’ve had your repo for a little while for some reason.
Thank you first of all.
Secondly, the addons updater, does that only update your add-ons or will it update HA ones as well? Sometimes I want to give those a little time to settle out…

1 Like

Thanks very much!

Actually the addon updater does not touch the addons in HA. What is does is update the github repo, so that it is always aligned with the upstream versions - it is therefore only useful if you develop your own addons.
What I mean is that my addons are often a wrapper around pre-existing docker images made by linuxserver. When they publish a new version, the “update addon” updates my github repo so it is also updated. Hope it makes sense :wink: here is a screenshot showing the addon in action as the saying goes : “a picture can be clearer than 1000 words, especially by a non native English speaker”

It does.
Thanks for the clarification.
I’ve been looking to move some of these containers from a remote server to locally hosted, so this will be useful.

1 Like

Question for you.
I’ve been contemplating reformatting my Mac Mini to have HA OS running directly on it.
These Add-Ons make me think you run Plex in HAOS.
Do you have any issue mounting USB Drives or getting Plex to see an external NAS?
I would need to do both.

Thanks, sorry if I’ve misread your situation.

Hi ! Actually it was one of my main driver for creating the repo - being able to mount smb shares directly in the addons. I use Emby myself (plex clone) very well from HassOs.

On my rpi3b+ I have therefore my Emby server, which distributes the content from smb shares to clients

Honestly rather than reformatting you could have a specific partition to run it ; and keep your mac files until you do the switch. I don’t know MacOS architecture but I guess that should be feasible

Oh awesome, is that Double commander that lets you mount that stuff easier?

Another great thought, although I have a dinky 256Gb SSD for the main HDD.
I guess I could maybe use GParted or something after I’m satisfied.

1 Like

Indeed you could set aside 32Go to begin with, then see if you like what you see…

Doublecommander is nice but it is only a file explorer (alternative to my filebrowser addon)

For smb mounts, actually it’s done via the addons options. You need to define the smb share location (ex : //10.0.0.11/SHARENAME), and smb username & password, then it is mounted to /mnt/SHARENAME

oh I see.
And can you have a comma separated list I have two.

yes exactly, it’s available:-) as long as you have the same username/password

Here is an example from qbittorrent Home Assistant addon : qbittorrent (supports openvpn & smb mounts) - #31 by Milenco - Home Assistant OS - Home Assistant Community (home-assistant.io)

networkdisks: "//SERVER/SHARE,//SERVER/SHARE2" # optional, list of smb servers to mount, separated by commas
cifsusername: "username" # optional, smb username, same for all smb shares
cifspassword: "password" # optional, smb password
cifsdomain: "domain" # optional, allow setting the domain for the smb share
password, same for all smb shares
1 Like

Thanks.
I’ll look into this this weekend!

1 Like

Addition of new addon : portainer

Forked from hassio-addons/addon-portainer
Changes :

• upgraded from 1.24 to 2.1.1
  • webui
  • ingress with nginx
  • ssl
  • password setting
2 Likes

So just a tip-toe into the water.
I added my NAS to the config, and I see it’s name under mnt but there’s no contents.
The logs don’t seem to indicate any failures.
Any troubleshooting tips?
Thanks.

Congrats on the first step :wink:
Which addon is that, qbittorrent ? A specificity of HA os is that the mount is specific to an addon, so won’t be accessible from other addons, even from the host.
No error message on the addon log? I guess the share is named “//IP/ShareNAS”
If you see no content perhaps it is an uid issue, is it set to 0/0 in the addon options?

It’s plex.
Yes, I’m ignorant to PUID and PGID.
I know that’s a thing in docker, I just don’t know what they mean.
Do I need to go into Portainer and look these up?

Nono, it’s just a reference to your user id and group id. You can set it up in the addon options in case your shared drive only provides access to your files for people with a specific user id. This is improbable though. You’re sure that there is no error message with “exit 1” in your addon log?

chown: cannot access '/config/plex/Library': No such file or directory
chown: cannot access '/config/plex/*': No such file or directory
[cont-init.d] 40-chown-files: exited 1.

I suppose it was not a glaring red error.
Some things are green like:

[16:12:08] INFO: Mounting external hdd...

So my eyes didn’t gravitate towards it.
Not sure how Supervisor’s log color scheme works.

But yea now special permissions for my NAS.
It is smbv1, but I checked that nice feature for people who don’t want to replace perfectly good hardware that’s internal to your network.

oh maybe I just wasn’t patient enough.
Now I’ve got some red glaring errors.

[16:13:43] FATAL: Unable to mount //<IP>/ShareNAS to /mnt/ShareNAS with username <USERNAME>, <PASSWORD>. Please check your remote share path, username, password, domain, try putting 0 in UID and GID
[16:13:43] FATAL: Error read : mount error(2): No such file or directory
Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs) and kernel log messages (dmesg)
1 Like

Mmh… Now that’s a good news :slight_smile: seeing an error is the first step toward resolution. Are you sure about your path? Including the case?

The errors for chown are not really important since the files probably don’t exist if you haven’t completed the config due to the smb not available.