Alexbelgium repo : 90+ addons

And thanks for the mention of my repo in the nice post in your signature - congrats on your website!

Hello,
I use the Linkwarden addon.
There is an info “All other options can be configured using the config.yaml file found in /config/db21ed7f_filebrowser/config.yaml using the Filebrowser addon.”

In /config/ there is no folder. Only the config.yaml.
And also the config.yaml is in:

• addon_configs → db21ed7f_filebrowser
  • addon_configs → db21ed7f_linkwarden

I inserted the code for “registration = disabled” in all files and restarted the addon. But it won’t work. How can I use the code?
NEXT_PUBLIC_DISABLE_REGISTRATION=true

Thank you and best regards!

Hi, indeed normally the config.yaml location should have been described in the log : it is mounted to /config within the add-on, but in filebrowser accessed in addon_configs/ or homeassistant/addons_config/

Perhaps the key element is that it is a yaml format, so KEY: value and not KEY=value

In theory the log starting the add-on should show you the messages telling if the file is correctly read and if there are errors

1 Like

Hello,

how can I open the new “user administration” in Linkwarden 2.6?
The changelog says: “Server administrators can now manage user addition and deletion with greater ease. This feature is especially useful for organizations that need to manage multiple users.”

I think I only have a “normal” user.

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

I think Firefly iii addon currently does not support SSL. I’m using own certificate on local network and this produces error. Can you update this to support SSL?

Hi, just reinstalled the app and I see it directly in top right just below ‘switch to light’

Hi, I think you could use the addon “proxy manager” to manage ssl certificates for add-ons without needing to have it implemented in each individual add-ons. I think that’s how the “official” add-ons are now built but i could be wrong. If yes, I can look to add an additional nginx layer to handle ssl. I’m not doing it as first step to avoid complexifying the add-on if it is not required

I’m using [Let’s Encrypt] addon from official repo and you know it creates /ssl/fullchain.pem and /ssl/privkey.pem. And I found that there is no way to define that certificate and key in firefly iii addon.
I’m also using Mealie addon from your repo, it can use ssl: true and define cert and key from config.json. I wish I could do so in firefly iii. Point me if I’m wrong, since I’m not a coder.

Thank you! I deleted the plugin + files (+ database) and now it works fine!

1 Like

Actually it depends on a function not implemented yet : Enable FPM in docker image · Issue #5443 · firefly-iii/firefly-iii (github.com)

I’ll try to add it myself but had failed when I initially tried

1 Like

Hello again,

Unfortunately, the addon (Linkwarden) crashes after a few hours.

It only works again after a restart.

Do you have any ideas?

Thank you!

[0] Error: socket hang up
[0] at connResetException (node:internal/errors:720:14)
[0] at Socket.socketOnEnd (node:_http_client:525:23)
[0] at Socket.emit (node:events:529:35)
[0] at endReadableNT (node:internal/streams/readable:1368:12)
[0] at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:82:21) {
[0] code: ‘ECONNRESET’
[0] }
[0] at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:82:21) {
[0] }
[0] }

what is the migration trick by the latest update?
When updating addon cannot start. by removing the folder it will, but I cannot upload en restore the backup in mealie.
what’s the workflow?

Alas there is no easy solution to move back from Mealie 2.0 to 1.2 now that the upstream image has cause the database to migrate.

• If you had a backup from mealie :
      1. make a clean install (rename folder /homeassistant/addons_config/mealie_data to mealie_data.bak)
      1. restart the latest version of the addon (which will fully reset) and restore your backup
  • If you have a backup from homeassistant of the /config folder :
      1. you should rename the folder /homeassistant/addons_config/mealie_data to mealie_data.bak
      1. extract your backup
      1. Copy the /homeassistant/addons_config/mealie_data folder from your backup to the same path in homeassistant
  • Wait for the addon to move back to 2.0 to use your database that was upgraded…

If you have neither, alas Mealie has no way to way back from the upgrade that occurred… For info, I’ve improved the system to make sure that the data is backuped in the future (this function did not exist when I created the addon) but this doesn’t help for this specific issue.

thanks for your answer. Maybe I did something wrong:

made a backup in mealie and in home assistant
stoppen
renamed the data folder
installed new one.
logged in with default credentials
uploaded backup
restored backup

error

yield
  File "/opt/pysetup/.venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/alembic/script/base.py", line 458, in _upgrade_revs
    return self.get_revisions(target)
  File "/opt/pysetup/.venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/alembic/script/revision.py", line 565, in get_revisions
    return tuple(
  File "/opt/pysetup/.venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/alembic/script/revision.py", line 566, in <genexpr>
    for script in reversed(list(revs))
  File "/opt/pysetup/.venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/alembic/script/revision.py", line 814, in iterate_revisions
    revisions, heads = fn(
    self._revision_for_ident(rev_id, branch_label)
  File "/opt/pysetup/.venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/alembic/script/revision.py", line 1447, in _collect_upgrade_revisions
  File "/opt/pysetup/.venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/alembic/script/revision.py", line 637, in _revision_for_ident
    raise ResolutionError(
alembic.script.revision.ResolutionError: No such revision or branch 'feecc8ffb956'

for rev in self._parse_upgrade_target(
  File "/opt/pysetup/.venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/alembic/script/revision.py", line 1234, in _parse_upgrade_target
    return self.get_revisions(target)
  File "/opt/pysetup/.venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/alembic/script/revision.py", line 565, in get_revisions
    return tuple(
  File "/opt/pysetup/.venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/alembic/script/revision.py", line 566, in <genexpr>
    self._revision_for_ident(rev_id, branch_label)
  File "/opt/pysetup/.venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/alembic/script/revision.py", line 637, in _revision_for_ident
    raise ResolutionError(
alembic.script.revision.ResolutionError: No such revision or branch 'feecc8ffb956'

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/app/mealie/routes/admin/admin_backups.py", line 105, in import_one
    backup.restore(file)
The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

File "/app/mealie/services/backups_v2/backup_v2.py", line 101, in restore
    self.db_exporter.restore(database_json)
  File "/app/mealie/services/backups_v2/alchemy_exporter.py", line 164, in restore
    command.upgrade(alembic_cfg, alembic_version)
  File "/opt/pysetup/.venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/alembic/command.py", line 406, in upgrade
Traceback (most recent call last):
    script.run_env()
  File "/opt/pysetup/.venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/alembic/script/base.py", line 582, in run_env
  File "/app/mealie/routes/admin/admin_backups.py", line 105, in import_one
    util.load_python_file(self.dir, "env.py")
    backup.restore(file)
  File "/opt/pysetup/.venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/alembic/util/pyfiles.py", line 95, in load_python_file
  File "/app/mealie/services/backups_v2/backup_v2.py", line 101, in restore
    module = load_module_py(module_id, path)
    self.db_exporter.restore(database_json)
  File "/app/mealie/services/backups_v2/alchemy_exporter.py", line 164, in restore
    command.upgrade(alembic_cfg, alembic_version)
  File "/opt/pysetup/.venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/alembic/command.py", line 406, in upgrade
  File "/opt/pysetup/.venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/alembic/util/pyfiles.py", line 113, in load_module_py
    script.run_env()
    spec.loader.exec_module(module)  # type: ignore
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap_external>", line 883, in exec_module
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 241, in _call_with_frames_removed
  File "/app/alembic/env.py", line 81, in <module>
  File "/opt/pysetup/.venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/alembic/script/base.py", line 582, in run_env
    util.load_python_file(self.dir, "env.py")
  File "/opt/pysetup/.venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/alembic/util/pyfiles.py", line 95, in load_python_file
    run_migrations_online()
  File "/app/alembic/env.py", line 75, in run_migrations_online
    context.run_migrations()
  File "<string>", line 8, in run_migrations
  File "/opt/pysetup/.venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/alembic/runtime/environment.py", line 946, in run_migrations
    self.get_context().run_migrations(**kw)
  File "/opt/pysetup/.venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/alembic/runtime/migration.py", line 616, in run_migrations
    for step in self._migrations_fn(heads, self):
  File "/opt/pysetup/.venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/alembic/command.py", line 395, in upgrade
    return script._upgrade_revs(revision, rev)
  File "/opt/pysetup/.venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/alembic/script/base.py", line 446, in _upgrade_revs
    with self._catch_revision_errors(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/contextlib.py", line 153, in __exit__
    self.gen.throw(typ, value, traceback)
    module = load_module_py(module_id, path)
  File "/opt/pysetup/.venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/alembic/util/pyfiles.py", line 113, in load_module_py
    spec.loader.exec_module(module)  # type: ignore
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap_external>", line 883, in exec_module
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 241, in _call_with_frames_removed
  File "/app/alembic/env.py", line 81, in <module>
  File "/opt/pysetup/.venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/alembic/script/base.py", line 282, in _catch_revision_errors
    run_migrations_online()
    raise util.CommandError(resolution) from re
  File "/app/alembic/env.py", line 75, in run_migrations_online
alembic.util.exc.CommandError: Can't locate revision identified by 'feecc8ffb956'
    context.run_migrations()
  File "<string>", line 8, in run_migrations
  File "/opt/pysetup/.venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/alembic/runtime/environment.py", line 946, in run_migrations
    self.get_context().run_migrations(**kw)
  File "/opt/pysetup/.venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/alembic/runtime/migration.py", line 616, in run_migrations
    for step in self._migrations_fn(heads, self):
  File "/opt/pysetup/.venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/alembic/command.py", line 395, in upgrade
    return script._upgrade_revs(revision, rev)
  File "/opt/pysetup/.venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/alembic/script/base.py", line 446, in _upgrade_revs
    with self._catch_revision_errors(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/contextlib.py", line 153, in __exit__
    self.gen.throw(typ, value, traceback)
  File "/opt/pysetup/.venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/alembic/script/base.py", line 282, in _catch_revision_errors
    raise util.CommandError(resolution) from re
alembic.util.exc.CommandError: Can't locate revision identified by 'feecc8ffb956'
INFO     2024-08-27T19:36:33 - [192.168.0.1:0] 500 Internal Server Error "POST /api/admin/backups/mealie_2024.08.27.05.42.06.zip/restore HTTP/1.1"