Alot of problems just recently

Over the last few days HA has completely dropped and shut off multiple times, devices disappeared, devices vanishing from routines and routines not firing. Shut off once, i reset everything back ip again and then it did the same thing this weekend again. Remote access has vanished more than once. Android mobile app keeps staying running in the background for days on my phone even if i stop it and it drains my battery and makes my phone run warm. Seems like a recent update has caused some if not all of this. Not going to keep resetting everything every few days. Can someone help?

If you cant kill your companion app on your Android phone, then you need to look into your phone.
Pretty much all modern mainstream operating systems today use preemptive multitasking and not cooperative multitasking, which means it is the operating system kernel that manage the proces running (and dying) and not the process itself.

Restore to a known working system to establish if an update has caused this.

Tried changing Phone settings to no background processes allowed and see what happens.

I’ll look into it

I tried finding a “helpdesk” for HA and couldn’t find one so I posted here.

so, please read the whole article I’ve posted and you will find out, where and how to ask. As Home Assistant is not a product, there is no help-desk…