Amazon Fire Tv loosing connection with home assistant after some time using "adb sendvenet" method

So, at the moment i’m using homeassistant sendevent method ( Android Debug Bridge - Home Assistant ) to control the fire tv at my system, but the issue that i’m facing is, after some time the Fire Tv lost connection with one of the remotes, the physical remote or the virtual remote from the phone app.

When the connection is lost, the ADB command become useless. I tried using the and Regular Android ADB Commands ( Android Debug Bridge - Home Assistant ), but as you may know, they have a 2~3 second delay after you send the command.

So I thought that maybe theres a way to use a bluetooth connection to control the Fire Tv, since we can connect any kind of Bluetooth remote to the Fire Tv. Does anyone knows anything about it?

If a complete solution of Bluetooth Control is not available yet, maybe just a device that will be always connected to the Fire Tv will work for me.

I am having the same problem. Did you ever find a solution? I have to restart the Fire TV to get control back using HA.

Yes I did:

The ESP32 allows you to simulate a Bluetooth Keyboard connected to the FireTv. Obs.: A single ESP32 board is only capable of communicate with One Device. if you have more than one FireTv, you need to purchase more of this board, which are $9 on Amazon.

Also, they are cabaple of controlling any device that is compatible with bluetooth keyboards, not just FireTv.

What if you use the BLE function to toggle the ADB On and Off whenever it loses connection?