Android TV Remote - App Links/Deep Linking - Guide

is anyone have the link for smart iptv that will be great
Thanks

1 Like

I found 2 more links:

hello I hope that deep link can be found for TiviMate wall I use this app a lot, which would be useful if you could also add the transmitter and so on? hopefully this can be done one way or another?

I found the deeplink for videoland (dutch app):

videoland-v2://

1 Like

If you have installed VLC or tinycam you can call rtsp://user:[email protected]:554/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=0 (example for my Dahua cam) and it will open full screen cam feed. If you have both installed it will open popup asking you which app to use with option to use it once or always.

1 Like

Does anyone have the link for Hulu?

2 Likes

nlziet:// works for me

Youtube TV doesn’t seem to be working for me. :frowning:

4 Likes

somebody allready found the KPN itv app deeplink ? :love_you_gesture::sunglasses::hugs:

Did anybody find a way to find links for jellyfin?

What i am missing is link to :

KPNiTV
F1TV
KODI

I know 2 of them are already listed.
Thanks for all the effort.

Thanks! That works for me too.
Do you know how to start a certain program with the link, i.e. RTL Nieuws?

There is a really good search engine in this very forum, where you can easily check only this thread. :wink: :slight_smile:

That being said, again, no, Jellyfin is not callable at the moment, as the Jellyfin app can’t handle this. There are some discussions in the Jellyfin repo, it seems to be a problem with some kind of configuration for the server. If you want the links to the discussions, please use the search function for this thread, I already posted the two links. :slight_smile:

There is another possibility to call the Jellyfin app (but only the app, no specific files or menus or whatever), but that involves finding the command via ADB. This is, as far as I know, specific for every device, so even if you have two Shields, you would need to get two commands for that.

I’ll post a small guide on how to do this in the next days. :slight_smile:

I was able to find the deeplink_url of KPN, but I can’t get it to work: kpnitv

<string name="deeplink_url">kpnitv</string>

Cheers

does kpnitv:// work?

Nope,

kpnitv://
kpnitv://deeplink

Both don’t work

in case anyone is interested, the spanish streaming service filmin uses filmin://

I’m in the same boat. Best i have managed is I downloaded Button Mapper on my Chromecast with Google TV and mapped the Mute button to YouTube TV then set up a button in Home Assistant to Call the Remote: Send Command Service to send MUTE. That works for me. Oddly, remapping the YouTube button on the remote did not work. But I would love to get the URL working because ideally I would like to have Library Home and Live buttons on my Home Assistant remote.

Hope to find F1TV

Just found Paramount+

https://www.paramountplus.com/

I’m trying to open Bell Fibe TV app, I have this:

<intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.VIEW"/>
                <category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT"/>
                <data android:scheme="fonse"/>
            </intent-filter>
            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="com.quickplay.android.bellmediaplayer.VIEW"/>
            </intent-filter>
            <intent-filter android:exported="true" android:autoVerify="true">
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.VIEW"/>
                <category android:name="android.intent.category.BROWSABLE"/>
                <data android:scheme="https" android:host="tv.bell.ca"/>
            </intent-filter>

Is this supposed to be https://tv.bell.ca ? because, it doesn’t seem to work. It opened only page with the Bell logo.