Any Custom Card for Sensors?

Hi,

Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 2.16.01 PM

I am trying to customize the sensor card. As you can see in the photo, the Name of the device got trucated by the icon. I am hoping I could find a sensor card that the icon is on a new line. and also I can enlarge the fonts for the temperature. I looked at the yaml code and it seems there’s not much I can modify or customize with the default Sensor card. Can someone recommend a custom card or yaml code to customize the sensor card?

Thanks for any help or advice.

You may be able to use the picture elements card to do something like you want. I spent more time trying to guess what Daddy Mom… could be :rofl:

1 Like

Use card-mod.

Is there an example to show how to use the picture elements card to customize these sensor cards? Thanks

Thanks for your reply. I read the Github notes, it’s not really clear to me how to put the icon in the separate line. Is it possible to show me a sample yaml code? Thanks

The link to examples for this card is provided above.

Oh. I am so sorry. I overlooked and didn’t realize it was a link. Thanks for sharing.

For any card-mod styling, please ask questions in that thread, not this one. Let’s keep info in one place.