Any recommendations for smart tvs?

hey all

i have recently started looking around for some smart TV’s i can connect to home assistant and while it hasn’t been hard to find many suitable brands its been tough to find one with specific features

the main fatures im looking for (if possible)

-hdmi switcher (not entirely necessary as i can use a splitter but would be useful)
-open apps/navigate tv using scripts/automations
-ability to send notifications to the tv
-ability to show a web page (an example if someone is at the door send the camera stream to the tv maybe as a small image in the corner of the tv if possible)
-can run automations depending on if specific apps are paused/playing content

i dont know if all of these are possible let alone in one single tv model/brand (im looking between Samsung and LG right now) but i am hoping anyone out there can help me out!

MiTV-MSSP2 is tv that you can easily integrate in home assistant. I have it. In my opinion tv with integrated chromecast and android will probably be the best bet.

Not sure about the last three, but I have a Sony Bravia that can do the first two for sure with an existing Home Assistant integration. I think you could do the last one with a little work. I don’t think the web page thing or notifications to the TV are going to be possible though.

+1 for Sony Bravia. They will do all those things you want.

A Bravia with Android TV will let you do about anything you want through adb commands.

This plus the TV of your choosing.

https://a.co/d/3SpP98I

Loving our new Roku TV. Everything integrates with the Roku integration.

Certainly HDMI switcher, apps, and automations.

Not sure about notifications to the TV. I have not looked into it yet. But, will sometime.

As far as camera stream, there is a five dollar app that will allow streams. But, not PIP.

And, a great authentic looking remote.
Authentic-looking Roku remote - Share your Projects! - Home Assistant Community (home-assistant.io)

We got the Roku - 75" Class Plus Series QLED 4K Smart RokuTV from Best Buy in October for $899.

I do also recommend the wireless sound bar and wireless base pro ($150 and $180). So, $1,230 total.
Roku TV Wireless Soundbar – Soundbar for Roku TV | Roku
Roku Wireless Bass Pro – Wireless Subwoofer for TV | Roku