Any supported power strips?

I use several of the Broadlink MP1 power strips. The HA component https://www.home-assistant.io/components/switch.broadlink/ works ok with the MP1. I’ts snappy to turn on or off but takes maybe 5 seconds to sync the state before I can toggle the same outlet again.

the zen20’s are back in stock on amazon. Very pricy but at this point, I’ll take what I can get that works. I’ve had good luck with zooz sensors and their support is responsive.

Sounds like there is no WiFi multistrip option in the UK/Ireland?

Hi! Actually you can rely on Meross MSS425. I’ve wrote the Meross custom component for homeassistant which can also drive each single power plug connected to the strip.

Hope this helps!

I bought this one: Jinvoo ZigBee Smart Power Strip Surge Protector Extension Cord Smart Plug Outlets Multi-Plug

The only issue I had was that the ZHA integration recognized all sockets as ligthts and then my voice assistant was turning on and off them when I say “turn the lights off”.

To fix that I found one way to override how the device is detected via ZHA (zigbee home assistant integration).

In configuration.yaml you can override the type for each device like this: ieee-#

In my case I added -1, -2 and so on because my device is a power strip that creates multiple entities and each one must be set, if you dont set the -# it will not work. (Zigbee Home Automation - Home Assistant)

# To find the ieee run this template: "{{ device_attr('light.power_strip_socket_2', 'identifiers') | selectattr(0,'eq','zha') | map(attribute=1) | first }}"

zha:
 device_config:
 70:b3:d5:2b:60:01:4e:3d-1:
 type: switch
 70:b3:d5:2b:60:01:4e:3d-2:
 70:b3:d5:2b:60:01:4e:3d-3:
 70:b3:d5:2b:60:01:4e:3d-4:
 70:b3:d5:2b:60:01:4e:3d-5: