Any way to combine auto-entities card with a card like logbook-card that supports multiple entities?

I am trying to have a logbook-card show all leak sensors that changed state in the last x hours.

A basic version of the logbook showing one of my sensors I am using for testing:

type: custom:logbook-card
desc: true
entity: binary_sensor.upstairs_bathroom_toilet_leak_sensor
title: Water Leak Sensors
style: |
  .card-header {
  font-size: 18px;
  padding: 2px 15px 2px 15px
  }
collapse: 5
show:
  separator: true
separator_style:
  color: black
  style: dashed

At auto-entities card that shows me all of my leak sensors:

type: custom:auto-entities
card:
  title: Water Leak Sensors
    .card-header {
    }
  type: entities
filter:
  include:
    - entity_id: binary_sensor.*_leak_sensor

I’d like to combine the two so that the logbook shows me all the applicable leak sensors without me have to list each one. Is that possible? I’ve tried a few permutations and can’t get it to work.

Edit: The style is just to format the card title so it looks like all the rest. Ideally I would also like to add a separator line right under the title. In my entities card I use:

entities:
  - type: section

EDIT2: Looks like logbook-card supports only a single entity. Is there a card that support multiple? I changed the title of the thread to reflect this…

This?

@tom_l I tried that card but it doesn’t keep the state in the log so if the sensor changes back to DRY, you will never see that it was WET. The only thing to go on would be the last change time but that is not reliable enough and I believe that gets set on reboot too.

This gets me closer but the fact the sensor detected moisture is far from obvious:

type: custom:auto-entities
card:
  type: logbook
  title: Water Leak Sensors Log
    .card-header {
    }
  hours_to_show: 24
filter:
  include: