Anyone else having issues with the 2021.9.0 esphome docker image (RasPi 3)?

No, I get that, but my point is that I’m running the official esphome docker image, without any changes or modifications, straight from Dockerhub.

And, given I’ve tried a completely new container using the same image, but zero config from my actual esphome container, it feels they’ve made a mistake with the arm image for RasPi.

@vovushko what model RasPi are you using? It’s just occurred to me that this is one of my older Pis - a Pi 2 Model B - and this may be where the problem is.

If you’re running Raspbian, you can get your Pi model with:

cat /sys/firmware/devicetree/base/model

I think it is perhaps time for you to post a github issue?

Yeah, I’d been meaning to, and hadn’t gotten to it yet. vovushko’s reply to my thread reminded me. Fortunately, someone else appears to have beaten me to it, and there’s a suggested fix.

@vovushko looks like the Pi may need an updated libseccomp2 installed - if, like me, you’re running Raspbian Buster (Debian 10), this shouldn’t pose too much of an issue. I’m trying it now - will advise results.

Confirmed - the fix detailed in this Github issue fixes the problem for me.

I apologize, I have another mistake. The following error pops up when you click LOGS:

INFO Reading configuration /config/esphome/esp32.yaml...
INFO Starting log output from esp32.local using esphome API
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/esphome", line 33, in <module>
    sys.exit(load_entry_point('esphome', 'console_scripts', 'esphome')())
  File "/opt/esphome/esphome/__main__.py", line 770, in main
    return run_esphome(sys.argv)
  File "/opt/esphome/esphome/__main__.py", line 757, in run_esphome
    rc = POST_CONFIG_ACTIONS[args.command](args, config)
  File "/opt/esphome/esphome/__main__.py", line 339, in command_logs
    return show_logs(config, args, port)
  File "/opt/esphome/esphome/__main__.py", line 261, in show_logs
    return run_logs(config, port)
  File "/opt/esphome/esphome/components/api/client.py", line 73, in run_logs
    asyncio.run(async_run_logs(config, address))
  File "/usr/lib/python3.9/asyncio/runners.py", line 44, in run
    return loop.run_until_complete(main)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.9/asyncio/base_events.py", line 642, in run_until_complete
    return future.result()
  File "/opt/esphome/esphome/components/api/client.py", line 24, in async_run_logs
    zc = zeroconf.Zeroconf()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/zeroconf/_core.py", line 410, in __init__
    listen_socket, respond_sockets = create_sockets(interfaces, unicast, ip_version, apple_p2p=apple_p2p)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/zeroconf/_utils/net.py", line 359, in create_sockets
    if add_multicast_member(cast(socket.socket, listen_socket), i):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/zeroconf/_utils/net.py", line 276, in add_multicast_member
    listen_socket.setsockopt(socket.IPPROTO_IP, socket.IP_ADD_MEMBERSHIP, _value)
OSError: [Errno 105] No buffer space available

Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Rev 1.4