AppDaemon Q&A

That’s the key to looking smart - it is a good skill to have. Basically, as long as you are one page ahead in the book and know how to learn fast and find things out quickly you can pretend to be a genius most of the time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Until recently, I built an entire career on that proposition.

3 Likes

i already told rob that there must be reason why we 3 connect so good together.

andrew well said. i will use it again on another time and another place :wink:

2 Likes

Plus we’re all devastatingly charming.

1 Like

And don;t forget handsome!

1 Like

to bad for you 2 that i am the only real handsome one :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL - that makes you the clear winner Rene!

i just took a second longer to search :wink:

1 Like

i just thought about all those people who have this topic in there watchlist.
would they dare ask another question after all this? :wink:

I was being generous about myself for Rene’s benefit. As I am the only one of the three here who lives alone, I’m not as charming as I pretend to be online.

stop pulling yourself down!!

there are enough people out there that will do that for you, you are taking there joy :wink:

OK, OK - Let’s get back on topic here…

LOL

1 Like

yes, mister moderator.
we will mister moderator :wink:

1 Like

I think I’m gonna be sick. LOL :smile: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

stop being off topic all the time! :wink:

2 Likes

how many constraints can you use? Say I wanted to listen to the state of something but only during the week and only between certain hours and also only if a certain input_boolean is set to on?

you can use constrain_start_time and constrain_end_time in the same app or schedular, so i think you can mix them up.
so what you want should be possible.

Yes, you can use as many constraints as you like, but only one of each type. If you need something more elaborate, say different hours of operation on different days you would need to code that in the App itself.

This thread has served its purpose - now we have an AppDaemon section lets start new threads for specific questions - I am closing this thread.

2 Likes