Aqara M2 with WXKG11LM Mini Switch not work

Hello,
I have the Aqara M2 Hub (HM2-G01) add to Home Assistant. With the Xiaomi Gateway (Aqara) integration it don´t work. But suddenly the HomeKit Controller integration came automatically and I was able to integrate the hub.

Than I have a Mini Switch (WXKG11LM), to the Hub in the Aqara App.
A device and entity button (but model AK010) was automatically displayed in the Home Assistant. The problem is that I can only see the battery status of the button.

How can I add the button correctly so that I can use it in automations with press, double press and long press?

1 Like

I’m also trying to add three switches I got, same model (WXKG11LM), after adding the switch I have only one entity and it displays the battery level, nothing more. Even looking for events I don’t see anything.

The switch is presented as lumi.remote.b1acn01

Good news! This Blueprint works perfectly fine with the “lumi.remote.b1acn01”
ZHA - Aqara Wireless Mini Switch

@gabrielpc I’m confused because you are saying you don’t see events, but the blueprint works? I have the mini switch lumi.remote.b1acn01. I pair it with ZHA no problem. If I try to create an automation it gives me all the choices, but if I go to events to listen to zha_event I don’t get anything. So needless to say the Blueprint doesn’t do anything. Any suggestions?

Have you been able to find a solution for this? I have the same problem.

I have too same problem, solutions ?