Disregard this post

Disregard this post. Disregard this post.

I use Zigbee2MQTT.
When using this blueprint I cannot select my WXCJKG11LM switch: No matching devices found

When using another blueprint (for 3 bands) I can select it normally

Any help?

This is for ZHA as stated in the title.

I use ZHA. I added the blueprint, I created the automation, but even if I can see that the switch triggers the automation, actions don’t run. Do you have any idea?

Hi, habe das selbe Problem.
Heute hab ich es einfach über Automation erstellen versucht hat Plötzlich geklappt wie von Zauberhand, dann habe ich unter Zigbee - Konfigurieren - Netzwerk - Aktiviere… einen Haken gesetzt seit dem Bekomme ich den Taster nicht mehr zum laufen.
Hat auch vorher irgendwie nie geklappt über den Taster aber Plötzlich doch und jetzt wieder nicht mehr.

English please

Tut mir leid wieso soll ich mich verstellen ich bin in Deutschland geboren und meinen Muttersprache ist deutsch, bevor etwas schreibe was keiner versteh.

Please stop posting in German.

I’m not, but the forum is English language.

The rules on the forum are to post in english.

Also ich bin in Deutschland geboren und ich lasse mir nicht verbieten deutsch zu schreiben oder zu Sprechen. Was nützt es wenn ich versuche etwas in einer Sprache zu Schreiben der ich nicht wirklich mächtig bin. Und ich bin auch nicht ausländerfeindlich viele meiner Kollegen kommen aus anderen Länder ich komme mit jedem aus. Mittlerweile ist man in Deutschland als deutscher eher eine Minderheit die geschützt werden muss.

From the FAQ

:zero: Language

We can only support one language here, and that language is English. We appreciate that not everybody can read and write it, but there are a wide range of options out there . We chose this language since it’s known to the moderators and developers, and also one of the most widely known languages.

Google translated into German:

Wir können hier nur eine Sprache unterstützen, und diese Sprache ist Englisch. Wir wissen, dass nicht jeder es lesen und schreiben kann, aber es gibt eine Vielzahl von Möglichkeiten. Wir haben diese Sprache gewählt, da sie den Moderatoren und Entwicklern bekannt ist und auch eine der bekanntesten Sprachen ist.

You should know it’s not forbidden to write in German, or any other language, but you will be reducing the number of people who can help you to only German speakers or people willing to take the time to use Google Translate.

In addition, whatever answers you write will be in German and cannot be found by searching with English words. Effectively, they become invisible to the majority of the community.

That’s why the FAQ explains only English is supported.

Germans tend to be a minority in Germany that needs to be protected

Wow, just wow.

Well, it all starts with the name “Bimbo” which he chose as his name which is a very rude name for people of black color in german.

Then he claims to be born in Germany thus nobody can forbid him to write and talk in german language. Therefore he sees no reason to write in another language which he is unable to master. But by no means he is xenophobic for the simple reason that many of his colleagues are foreigners and he gets along well with them. Germans tend to be a minority in Germany anyway and therefore they need to be protected.

His original post consists of 68 words with 12 spelling and punctuation mistakes which is nearly 20% of the whole post. Also the choice of words is rather simple and shows the mindset of an either uneducated author or by no means a native german speaker.

All speaks for itself …

2 Likes

This is going nowhere good. Closing the topic.

2 Likes