Are there any Sirens that work with ZHA and Alarmo?

I’m new to HA but have gotten Alarmo up and running with some door sensors.
What I need is a siren to sound on Alarm Triggered.
I have searched all I can imagine on here and there are discussions, but am yet to see a concrete example of a siren that works with ZHA and Alarmo.
Has anyone gotten a siren to work for this?
Thanks

Lewis has a list with a plugin siren, personally I would want a outdoor box, it would be hard to make one

Thanks…unfortunately the siren is a develco device…quite expensive and I can only find it in EU/UK plug versions.

There are lots of affordable zigbee sirens out there, but nothing much on the HA list. One would think that an alarm system would have actual alarms (sirens) as an integral part.

Would love to see what others have used successfully. In a pinch, I suppose I could plug a 12v “dumb” siren into a Zigbee smart plug. Not the best, but just can’t find “smart” ones that integrate into HA ZHA :frowning:

1 Like

I found this, will order and see if it will work with ZHA

Great minds! I just ordered one of these…but now see it may be problematic. Will update once I have it.

Update: I used the script and automation from @jerrm https://community.home-assistant.io/t/zigbee-neo-siren-ab02b2-v2-trying-to-switch-melody/425552/8. Was able to adjust all params. The ranges and definitions of all parameters is given in script…perfect!

I received the Neo Siren (_TZE204_t1blo2bj) and it’s working with ZHA, but there should be other endpoint ([Device Support Request] TuyaSiren _TZE204_t1blo2bj · Issue #2300 · zigpy/zha-device-handlers · GitHub). But I am fine with it working as a basic alarm.

update: checking up the issues and quirk, it seem it found the correct driver, the other alarm is for the humidity/temperature sensor.

I’m about to try the Tuya NeoSiren too… question is do you guys have a link to one of these outdoor sirens that have a blinking light?

How did you go with this please? 90dB doesn’t seem that loud?

Does the battery last a long time assuming it isn’t making a noise?
Thanks v much