Attempted sign in from LAN?

Just got a PUSH notification from Home Assistant that “login attempt or request with invalid authentication”. I’ve got an automation setup to do this.

The IP in question is a ZeroTier IP which relates to any computer on my home LAN.

I did have Home Assistant windows open at the time, they were left open following a restart a couple of hours previous.

Is it possible that one of those windows tried an automatic refresh and the alert was triggered because they weren’t authenticated or I hadn’t clicked “ignore” to the SSL warning?

Thanks!

Maybe this could help you. Somehow related to trusted_networks hat has been disable on 0.101.x.

Hmmm…thanks…but I’ve not updated my HA in months and months:
“Home Assistant 0.101.3 is available and you are currently running Home Assistant 0.92.1.”

If you don’t get past that screen, there is never any attempt to sign in, so that’s not it.

It turns out that this notification/alarm is caused by leaving a browser window pointed at the front end during a reboot of the instance.

For the benefit of future visitors to this page: another thing that can cause it is the generic camera platform (when using SSL?)