Australian BOM Weather - Help with Lovelace Tile

I’m seeing partly cloudy dark sky icons when it’s raining all week? Anyone else getting this I’m using the same config as @sparkydave bom, bom_forecast, custom:dark-sky-weather-card and dark sky animated icons

Seems to be right here

thanks @DavidFW1960 is it possible to see your lovelace card. Also I’m currently using sydney airport for the forecasts, what are you using?

Gosford. You can see the yaml one here

looked at your config and apart from the fact you’re using lovelace yaml mode there’s no difference in the way w’ere using dark sky animated icons, they def shouldn’t be sunny or even cloudy when it’s clearly raining you’d think

so you have downloaded the animated icons? and put them where the instructions tell you to? (I’m actually using lovelace gui mode but I edit in that YAML and cut/paste to the raw editor)

Yeah I’ve read the instructions and it does work I just don’t get why it shows cloudy icon for rain. All the svgs are there within the animated folder

I wonder if the card has changed? It’s funny because I’ve been screwing around with making it read the Australian BOM ‘summary’ and using that for the icon instead of darksky but it seems embedded in the JS…

I’m going to go through the JS next. I have version 10.2. Might be easier to mod that or at least map the BOM conditions to the correct dark sky icons in the end