Best Swimming Pool monitoring solution: ORP, Ph, temp

Will you be so kind to publish them…?

Sure, i ll upload it on printables :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, where did you see the informations ph and orp? Thank You

Thank You. But in my tuya I only see temperature?

Ok, I see you are using tuya local. I have a tuya developer account too but can’t get the local key for installing local tuya. I don’t know whats wrong? I have the device id.

Look for tiny tuya. It will allow you to get everything without tuya cloud.
Tutorals are available

1 Like

@Reunion974 Bonjour! I’m growing Tomatoes, Basil etc in my kitchen and would like to automatically track PH levels. Do you think this would be suited for a Hydroponics or this device too big?, e.g. https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/1005006228420223.html

Your setup really looks professional by the way. Nice work! Enjoy the pool.

Please tell me when you’ve done. Thank you

OK I just published it for you here:
https://www.printables.com/fr/model/870453-swiming-pool-circuit-probe-holder-for-ph-orp-tempe

Hello @Reunion974,

Looking at your thread with the utmost interest as I am planning to move away from one of these battery-powered in-pool analyzers that is a joke (outrageous running costs, lack of stability, not super reliable …). Your analyzer looks great but I’m still hesitant about moving to it due to its specific pH/ORP sensors.

I’m using an analysis chamber (Zelia Pod 2) and I am not sure I can use custom caps on it for the built-in probes… As it seems the probes are connected via standard BNC ports, do you think they can be replaced by standard ones you can easily find on the market?

Moreover, same as you did, I’m wondering how strong and resilient they are over time… It does not seem you can find a replacement on Aliexpress :frowning:

Your analysis chamber look nice. My chinese BNC probes are larger than the usual probes that you can find in the swiming pool shops, so they might be to large for your chamber inserts.
I didn’t have a chamber that’s why I designed my 3d printed system. You can still use it.
Yiery sell replacement probes for its products, very cheap (I checked before buying their product). You can contact them on aliexpress, they are quite reactive.
In a couple of months I’ll be able to give a first feed back on the reliability of this material. For the moment, I can’t affirm anything…

Thanks @Reunion974, following your advice, I had Yieryi contacted about their PH-W218 product and asked them about the sensors. They answered ANY BNC interface pH or ORP sensor would work with their product :wink: The only last drawback is the salinity sensor that does not show being connected via BNC and in any case, I have never seen a Salinity/TDS sensor similar form-factor than the regular pH/ORP sensors with BNC connectivity

I’m very close to letting my curiosity click on “buy” :smiley:

Not sure about the durability of the device same as you, but only time will be able to say.

They’ve also shared with me all the docs and videos of the product.

1 Like