Better EnOcean support

I do have a lot of enocean devices from Eltakos series 14 in my house and would love to use them. As everything is in the cellar I would love to hook hassio directly to the enocean bus (FGW14) via usb to have a stable connection.
Currently I have to use openhab for this and I would like to see this gone and have a „hassio-only“ household :slight_smile:

BR Timo

Hi,
have you got anything working from the Eltako Series 14 series within HASS?
I have FAM14 and several FSR14 devices in our house…and switched from fhem to HASS. Everything is fine - except the EnOcean integration.
Thx,
Stefan

no, I havent. It seems my setup (USB connection to FGW14) is not supported and I dont have the skills to improve the integration myself. So currently I still work with HA and openhab :frowning:

would bei great to be able to use brightness Sensors like Eltako FAH60 / FHD60SB

Its depressing to see, that with all the great stuff that HA can do and all the new development in the last 4 years, enocean is completely neglected and stuck in a half-working state of 2018.

Pity, because with all the wireless things I played around in my home, Enocean sticks out with “install and forget, it never-fails” quality. :frowning:

Unfortunately I am also too unskilled and too short on time to develop it myself. but I am very willing to fund whomever is able to bring that stuff forward.

1 Like

I’ve developed a simple home automation for Eltako funk series 14 FAM14 / FSR14 / FUD14
see github el-tako_home el-tako_home

3 Likes

Hello Luchermans,

I’m absolutely new to Home Assistant, just to check out my Smart-Home stuff will work with it.
I’m on HA Supervisor and got directly stuck with the “pip” install.
Any clue how to get it work?

Without the Eltako-Stuff it makes no sense to switch from FHEM to Home Assistant…

Thanks!

Hey perhaps this is something for you: https://community.home-assistant.io/t/enocean-with-ha-enoceanmqtt/491606?u=cubertt