Birthday reminder card for Lovelace

Great card, thanks:)

One question, how can I make the background of the card transparent?

Glad you like it!

The background colour and transparency of cards can be changed by adjusting the theme you use for HA. Read more here: https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/frontend/

Can you help me.
I have this error. Not appear card for me…
My version core-2021.7.3

Did you add:

resources:
  - url: /local/plugins/birthday-card/birthday-card.js?v=1.2001
    type: js

if yes, clear cache in your browser. Also HA restart and clear cache after restart may help.

Yes, add

But i have some alerts on my code

Hi! Have you placed birthday-card.js at the location specified in the url (a folder called “birthday-card” within a folder called “plugins” placed in your www folder in config)? If not, please edit the url as appropriate. Or add it through UI at Configuration → Lovelace Dashboard (? uncertain of the english name) → Resources.

Hi! Yes i have.

Did you clear cache in your browser?

Are you sure you have edited the file itself as explained? The errors you get in the file may be because of typos in the “SETTINGS” or “BIRTHDAY REGISTRY” sections (too many or missing commas, semi-colons, brackets, etc.). You may also want to try adding “mode: yaml” in the lovelace section, as explained here: Dashboards and Views - Home Assistant
It also may help to change the version number after the url to a higher number and reload the page afterwards. If none of these tips work I’m afraid I’m at a loss here.

@Vlad yes I did.

@Erlend I downloaded the birthday-card file and uploaded it to my HA. Could you check if this code has not been edited and is the same as yours? I didn’t make any changes

@Erlend any?

Hi @Erlend,

thank you for this great card. It has been asked before about the outsourcing of the birthday data. I am facing the same problem that I would like to outsource the birthday data to a csv file. Has anyone had any success with this so far?

Best regards